help i cant create group post and invite others to partys

Discus and support help i cant create group post and invite others to partys in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I received a comm ban like 2 days ago but i cant create group post and invite others to partys but i can join partys too it doesnt make sense please... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by WA Mango, May 18, 2023.

1. WA Mango
    WA Mango Guest

So I received a comm ban like 2 days ago but i cant create group post and invite others to partys but i can join partys too it doesnt make sense please help me out

:)

WA Mango, May 18, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your suspension problem.

Just a heads up that there are different types of suspension or bans and they also have different restrictions. It really depends on the privileges that were removed from the account. So in your case here, you might still have the option to join parties but could not invite anyone.

You can also view your enforcement history here:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  3. MattAustin1 Win User

Xbox game invites

I can join parties and receive party invites just fine. The problem is the game invites. For example, I was trying to play Call of Duty: Warzone through a Looking For Group post. I join the party but then don't receive the game invite and can't invite
    them to my game.
  4. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

Sometime when I play people tend to invite me to parties and chat groups when they find the way I play and sometime I use the same thing but I suggest as well like other post use Discord, the forums and the group on xbox live, is good way to know people
    and invite the to play
  5. DeniqL Win User

I cant create a looking for group post

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you please try power cycling both your router and console to then try again?
  6. ecliptex Win User

Error Code 0x89231014

cant join, create or invite anyone to my party. what is happening???
Thema:

1. help i cant create group post and invite others to partys - Similar Threads - help cant create

2. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  5. i cant download minecraft please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant download minecraft please help me: i cant download minecraft please help me 138c00b7-2999-476a-b08f-1e8491382019
  6. Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, I cant connect my new Xbox account to Minecraft PS4!: I recently lost my Xbox account so I made a new one but when I tried connecting it to my Minecraft PS4 edition it did not work it said I already connected an account which is true but I want to...
  7. Need help cant move game clips:(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help cant move game clips:(: I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says...
  8. help i cant install gamepass on pc.

in XBoX Accessibility
    help i cant install gamepass on pc.: I go to Xbox game pass website to install the app and during installation it stops and disappears have way through installation. have had this on my pc before. It was giving me trouble so...
  9. My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked and i cant do anything about it. Please help: I am VERY mad because my Microsoft account that is about 8 years old and I don't remember all the details about it. It got hacked the other day since then I've been trying everything to get it...
  10. minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant connect to the server i please help...: Hi yesterday I was trying to play on zeqa.net on minecraft but when i tre to join minecraft say i cant 1bc7cb38-e280-4cec-bf3b-27a0653539c5