Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview

Discus and support Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview. [img] [img] Any help and advice would be great. 7887312f-fdb2-4724-9aed-8f0b8db9cc21 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iHave0Scrobbles, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview

I can not access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview.

Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview [​IMG]

Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview [​IMG]

Any help and advice would be great.

:)

iHave0Scrobbles, Apr 15, 2017
  2. EjectedBunny
    EjectedBunny Guest
    Xbl rewards is saying I'm not gold

Yes I am in the preview program, no i am NOT in the game pass program alpha

EjectedBunny, Apr 15, 2017
  3. Josh09 REAL
    Josh09 REAL Guest
    Game Pass

I am in Preview Ring 4, and i am not getting Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview. Windows Central said Preview Ring 3 get it now, but i don't know if i get it i am Level 4.

Josh09 REAL, Apr 15, 2017
  4. EjectedBunny Win User

Hello ,

Are you a member of the Preview Program, and/or have you participated in the Game Pass Program Alpha?
    Yes I am in the preview program, no i am NOT in the game pass program alpha
  5. FreeAndSay Win User

Game Pass

If you're in preview alpha or alpha skip ahead, search for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and you should be able to join.
  6. MetalNutz Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

I'm in preview Alpha and have subs to both Gold and Game pass. Where can I find the ultimate game pass?
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards being weird

Hello alexthegreat26,

We are currently investigating an issue with some user's subscriptions. Can you confirm if you are a Xbox Preview Program member, or have participated in the Game Pass Alpha preview?
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello EjectedBunny,

Are you a member of the Preview Program, and/or have you participated in the Game Pass Program Alpha?
Thema:

Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview

1. Help, I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Alpha Preview - Similar Threads - Help can't access

2. I can't access my minecraft account please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my minecraft account please help: I migrated my minecraft account for pc but it now tells me I have to buy it again b81adca0-ce6a-4b08-bc3a-e45d53695181
  3. Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a 360 console, I can't access the game I just purchased on Microsoft mobile account, help: Having a problem finding the game on the console, purchased via Microsoft.com account 6151ac34-598e-419f-8bbc-7aac5060e817
  4. Help! I can't access multi-player on Minecraft!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! I can't access multi-player on Minecraft!: Hello. I bought Minecraft today and found out that one of my old, deleted Google accounts was associated with my current, new account. They were set as the parent account, which meant I couldn't...
  5. Can't access anything on console because of forced update and no Wi-Fi help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access anything on console because of forced update and no Wi-Fi help?: I'm stuck on an updating screen I don't have Wi-Fi And it doesn't give me the option to play offline. It says check network, Try again ,or turn off console. I can't access settings or anything...
  6. Help!!! Gamertag hijacked, e-mail on account changed - Can't access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!! Gamertag hijacked, e-mail on account changed - Can't access: My son's Xbox Account has been hacked, his gamertag hijacked, and the e-mail address on the account taken over. We have had no luck in getting any support and can't recover via the standard...
  7. Can't access services and subscriptions? Help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access services and subscriptions? Help?: Hi I have an overdue payment that I need to sort out and i also need to cancel an auto renew subscription. However whenever I try to access the services and subscriptions page I get the message;...
  8. Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Access game add-ons for Minecraft bedrock edition when I'm offline. Pls. Help: Can't access my Add-ons for Minecraft when i play offline now. c2e76a84-874b-4479-a9c4-5742d5c169d7
  9. can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem ...: can't pay for gold status and ea access!help, credit Kurt tied to the account, and the problem remained!!! 2fbd7ce0-0110-4b51-b87b-f92eca7ebf4f
  10. Can't access my xbox live privacy?? Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access my xbox live privacy?? Help: I can't change my privacy settings and it tells me there's a temporary problem with the service please try again and I've been trying to get in for about a week or so and still cant. I've even...