HELP I cannot get my screenshots/clips to upload. I've tried reporting this to xbox for...

Discus and support HELP I cannot get my screenshots/clips to upload. I've tried reporting this to xbox for... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To start this off, I've tried resetting my Xbox to factory default. I've checked my internet to make sure its not the issue, opened ports, QOS enabled,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ana Von Monster, Dec 23, 2020.

1. HELP I cannot get my screenshots/clips to upload. I've tried reporting this to xbox for...

To start this off, I've tried resetting my Xbox to factory default. I've checked my internet to make sure its not the issue, opened ports, QOS enabled, only device on the network when trying. Cleared screenshots/clips to make sure its not the problem as
    well. I'm not alone in this either. Once I started posting about this I'm getting messages from people I don't even know saying the same thing. On top of Auto upload no longer working after the last update, people are having trouble when they try to upload
    a clip or screenshot it gets to 100% then says "your screenshot/clip has been uploaded to Xbox live" and when you go to check your clip/screenshot it gives a message stating "this cannot be done right now" and this has been an issue for weeks now. I've been
    reporting this over and over again trying to get them to even update the site to reflect that they acknowledge there is an issue. No word back. I have posted on twitter trying to get help from their support account and a few other places. Nothing.

So I'm here, hoping someone in this company will notice this post care enough to try and help. I'm sick and I have nothing better to do most days than game and share my gaming experience on Xbox live through my feed. I really enjoy this and its a highlight
    of my day as sad as that may seem. However lately not being able to share or even find half of my posts its frustrating. Even more frustrating that I cant get any help since they don't have a call section for this. I have been giving them the benefit of the
    doubt, with covid and all. However its been weeks and still not even an update. I need help with this Xbox. Please. I'm not alone and I have a lot of people contacting me about this when they see my posts on Xbox live. If anyone can help it would be greatly
    appreciated. I've tried a lot of the suggestions sent my way and nothing.

I have been on xbox for 12 yrs now and I'm super loyal to microsoft. However after all this its the first time I've found myself considering maybe switching to game somewhere else. It seems every time there is an update it messes up something else. Then this
    happened and I cant even get someone to acknowledge the issue after reporting for this long. Its frustrating.

:)

Ana Von Monster, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Jay_answers Win User

HELP I cannot get my screenshots/clips to upload. I've tried reporting this to xbox for awhile. I'm not the only one either

This is an ongoing issue I think. I am seeing this problem as well for the last few days.

I am just waiting for them to fix it. I believe there is some overhaul going on (my guess) due to console transition. Last time, when Xbox One launched, I remembered something similar. I guess, its a transition pain.

Its not cool at all, yes, but you know, its one of those wait and watch issues I think.
  3. NovaStarLord Win User

Screen Shots

I have a similar problem too, I can take screenshots, I can record clips, but my problem is that I cannot save my captures from before I got Xbox Gold. Clips I can save if I edit them in Upload Studios and record clips now but I cannot save the old ones
    through Game DVR. Screenshots I can only save if I took them after getting XBox Gold not the ones I took before. Is this a bug?
  4. Clyde Perkins Win User

Xbox captures aren’t deleting off the network, despite restarting and clearing the MAC address

I can’t upload anything either, regardless of how many times I tried. Before I posted this, I had attempted to upload a screenshot and when I went to the notification for both Xbox and the Xbox App, I was greeted to an error screen pretty much that said “Something went wrong, please try again later”, it says it for both screenshots and game clips, and I mean any screenshot or game clip on my console storage will not upload. I’ve attempted to upload the screenshot after the restarts and MAC address clearings.
  5. I 1NSANE I Win User

Upload Error code 0x80040206

I cannot get anything uploaded to OneDrive either. I've only had success with a thirty second clip. At around a 3:00-5:00 clip, it can vary from getting to about 50%-80% uploaded before I get error code 0x80040206. I've been trying to upload clips literally
    all day and doing some testing of my own. I've had no success. I've power cycled my console, unplugged the console, disconnected and re-connected to the internet. I've not tried deleting and re-installing the app. That however doesn't seem to be working. A
    fix is definitely needed. The sooner the better.
  6. Ailyn 101 Win User

Hi does anyone know the reason why suddenly my captures have vanished

Hello!

From what I've seen is that some of your older clips and screenshots will automatically remove in your xbox dvr. If you want save your remaining clips and screenshots, upload them to your computer :).
Thema:

HELP I cannot get my screenshots/clips to upload. I've tried reporting this to xbox for...

1. HELP I cannot get my screenshots/clips to upload. I've tried reporting this to xbox for... - Similar Threads - HELP cannot screenshots

2. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  3. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  4. Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.: Hi. I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail. I started another post trying to get help:...
  5. My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help: Good morning, My boy had his Microsoft account stolen, I tried to open 2 incidents that Microsoft decided to close. So I tried to talk to someone. it seems that it is almost no longer possible....
  6. Xbox Controller Intermittently Disconnecting, Cannot get help from a human

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Intermittently Disconnecting, Cannot get help from a human: Hi, Really at a loss of what to do here. My xbox series X controller has been intermittently disconnecting for the past month or two now. It's gotten to the point where I can't play live games...
  7. "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point" Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point" Please help: Hello! I have this problem with Game Pass on PC. (Windows 10) I get the following error when opening any game "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point". This...
  8. I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.: Back in may of 2022 my account was hacked. Me and this guy we gameshared a lot because he had strict parents and he eventually ended up stealing my account from his xbox. This started late...
  9. Is it possible to merge two microsoft accounts into one? Support cannot help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to merge two microsoft accounts into one? Support cannot help?: I have activated windows and minecraft microsoft ver. on one account and migrated minecraft java on another one (Several year ago I migrated my mojang account to new created microsoft account and...
  10. Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help I've a 360 gears iof war box cannot play all 12 plus. family's settings need...: Hello Evan Xbox 360 gears of war special edition I cannot seem to bypass the family fittings the previous owner EE obviously family settings pass and a code so very fun couldn't play but you know...