HELP! I CANNOT FIND A KINECT ADAPTOR FOR MY XBOX ONE S!!!!

Discus and support HELP! I CANNOT FIND A KINECT ADAPTOR FOR MY XBOX ONE S!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there, I bought a few days ago a XBOX One S family bundle with 2 kinect games included. Problem is that I can't find an adaptor to connect the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tidyminette, Dec 13, 2017.

1. tidyminette
    tidyminette Guest

Hello there,

I bought a few days ago a XBOX One S family bundle with 2 kinect games included. Problem is that I can't find an adaptor to connect the kinect on the new console! I contacted the support service twice yesterday and apparently they don't know if they're going
    to build more of those cables...

If someone here has a solution for me, I'd be glad to hear from him!

Thanks everyone,

JP.

:)

tidyminette, Dec 13, 2017
  2. PietaB
    PietaB Guest
    Kinect adaptor

HI all, I am from South Africa and I have purchased an Xbox one S console and a Kinect as a gift for my kids. Only after purchasing, I discovered that I need a Kinect adaptor as well.
    Where can I purchase this adaptor and do you know what’s the price of it. I have tried more than 20 stores but with no luck most of them said its discontinued.
    My problem is I Paid for a Kinect and cannot use it and the shop do not want to exchange or refund.

Any help please.

PietaB, Dec 13, 2017
  3. bz4444
    bz4444 Guest
    kinect adapter for xbox one s

where can I purchase the kinect adapter for xbox one s? I purchased the xbox one s and also the kinect only to find that an adapter is also needed to make them work. I cannot find this adapter in any local store or on Microsoft site. Please help if someone
    knows what I am doing wrong because I cannot find it and I am unable to use the kinect.

bz4444, Dec 13, 2017
  4. Informe Paul Win User

XBOX TO ONE X - No Kinect Adapter for free - TYPICAL penalise the gamers

I have to agree, I got my Xbox One X today. When I got my one MS forced a Kinect bundle on me cos I bought within 1 month of the release. I have now waited for the Xbox premium product only to find I am penalised for being loyal and spending more on the
    better console. Worse I now find I cannot even buy the adaptor on the MS site. Come on Microsoft.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one Kinect adapter

What lies? No where is it stated that the xbox one x comes with a Kinect adaptor.

It was announced in October that production of the Kinect had stopped & recently the adaptor as well.

5 minutes searching would of told you that.

The xbox one x does support all of your accessories,including the Kinect.You just have to find the adapter to use it
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Why is it so difficult to find a Kinect device for Xbox One?

I really wish I had stocked up on the Xbox One S Kinect adaptors early on, didn't expect MS to discontinue the hardware so quickly. Unfortunately it was seen a huge flop.
  7. OzzyGeoff Win User

kinect adapter free

Can we have an answer from Microsoft, is the Kinect adaptor going to be made available (in the UK for me)? I have bought and X Box One X, it is bad enough the KInect adaptor is not free, but it is not even available. Thinking of returning my XBox One X,.
  8. tripleswagga19 Win User

False Advertising, Poor Service

I think it's absolutely shocking Microsoft are not supplying XBOX ONE to XBOX ONE X gamers a free kinect adaptor, its disgrace borderline criminal.

MICROSOFT FORCED EARLY ADAPTORS TO GET THE KINECT - its not the consumers fault the kinect failed so WHY are we being penalised.
Thema:

1. HELP! I CANNOT FIND A KINECT ADAPTOR FOR MY XBOX ONE S!!!! - Similar Threads - HELP CANNOT FIND

2. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  3. I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot find the email i migrated to my minecraft account need help.: Is there a way I can find the email I used to migrate my minecraft account since I lost it? I checked the email of the minecraft account and it says does not own the game any help?...
  4. PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLS HELP ME i have tried everything i can find i cannot install microsoft flight sim from...: i tried everything i could find ti fix this nothing works pls help 3139b9f9-3296-4f68-8894-a62a5753e09f
  5. I cannot find my giftcard code please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot find my giftcard code please help!: Hello everyone, I purcased a 5 euro microsoft giftcard but i can't find the code anywhere. I really wanted to purcase a fortnite pack. If anyone can help me please tell me....
  6. Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find help to connect my Xbox360 to the internet: Hello all, I am in need of assistance. I have my old Xbox360 in my living room connected to the television for my son to play Minecraft on. Somehow, it stopped being able to connect to Xbox Live....
  7. can someone help me locate my kinect configuration card for xbox? I cannot find the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone help me locate my kinect configuration card for xbox? I cannot find the...: do not have the config card that Kinect is asking for. I believe this is necessary to get more precise movements ? c12b1f09-c063-4e70-a41a-cc17f0830cdb
  8. CANNOT FIND MATCH STUCK IN LOBBY LOADING!! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANNOT FIND MATCH STUCK IN LOBBY LOADING!! HELP!: I recently switched internet services and got a new modem, ever since I have not been able to join a match on COD BO2 NAT is open, I also called AT&T and they forwarded ports for me and said it...
  9. Twice in under a month my Xbox cannot find any wifi signals after booting it up. Please Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twice in under a month my Xbox cannot find any wifi signals after booting it up. Please Help.: Okay I recently got the Elite Bundle and am having issues I never had with the Day 1 model. I should have just held on to that one but I decided to upgrade and am now paying the cost for it. I...
  10. Cannot find Xbox 360 E composite replacement cable in UK, need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find Xbox 360 E composite replacement cable in UK, need help.: Hi, i have been searching online for hours for a replacement 360 E composite cable for my nephew. Its the cable with 3.5mm jack at one end & the 3 phono plugs at the other. In UK sites the only...