Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?

Discus and support Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamer pic will not change at all for 3-5 days now and since christmas alot of friends gamer pics just dont show up by there name or 5 times a day... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?

My gamer pic will not change at all for 3-5 days now and since christmas alot of friends gamer pics just dont show up by there name or 5 times a day the friends page cant load and all it says is we cant load this info at this time WTF . Why are we paying
    for this service the 360 live is dam good but its horrible on the x1 and why did you guys not keep everything syncrd and working together because its dumb that my x1 achivments dont show on the 360 or even on the web page in your profile page and dont say
    they can because psn is amazing and the vita , ps3 , ps4 all work together so good and all the info is related and used as one big server but xbox thinks it is smart to what have two split thats why there are so many issues with xbox live on the x1 and not
    the 360 .

:)

godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, Jan 2, 2015
  2. gamer picture wont change at all

hello, for the past 2 days iv'e been trying to change my gamer picture using the avatar picture maker on my xbox one but it simply wont change at all, it just keeps my previews one. please help!

xxCrazyBirdiexx, Jan 2, 2015
  3. LRMicro
    LRMicro Guest
    Gamer Picture Probelm

On my other xbox account, I had a gamer picture of my avatar. I changed it to another gamer pic and whenever I play xbox, only I can see it. My friends still see the avatar gamer pic, even though its been changed for several days. I also see the avatar pic
    on xbox.com, when its supposed to be the other picture. Both my gamer pic and personal pic is that picture. Can any one help me change it?

LRMicro, Jan 2, 2015
  4. Darth Trethon Win User

Hoping for gamer pics

Man, forget gamer pics I'm hoping for avatar outfits and props.
  5. CheriAmouri Win User

Xbox Fitness Not Working

I just bought it this week thanks for the help now I need to get avatar gamer pic to work
  6. Lethal Angel Win User

Gamer pic won’t load?

Whenever i change my gamer pic, it says the same thing. They put a generic avatar pic up and tell me my pic is being verified. It doesn’t mean anything or that ur pic violated any rules, it just happens sometimes. It usually takes anywhere from a few hours
    up to a day, sometimes even 2, before u can see ur new gamerpic. Hope this helps.
  7. MEX1-9D7D0464-A9B9-4 Win User

DENAz666, looks like I spoke too soon. I just tried changing my gamer pic and when I took the pic of my avatar it switched to an old avatar gamer picture. Anybody know why this is happening?
  8. RapidFawn67728 Win User

Avatar Gamer picture won't change and save

I know this is an old thread, but I am having the same problem I've changed my clothes on my avatar, but my gamer pic, nor my avatar as pic will show up :-( helparge please
Thema:

Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ?

1. Help i bought a new outfit for my avatar but my gamer pic wont change for the past 3 days now ? - Similar Threads - Help bought outfit

2. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  3. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  4. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  5. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...: The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a gift. The game is Hogwarts Legacy. For some...
  6. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  7. I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought avatar frontiers of Pandora but now I'm apparently getting charged again please help: I already bought the avatar frontiers of Pandora game online now I'm getting a message saying I'm going to be charged again 10 days before the game releases but I've already been charged for the...
  8. Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it: I have the account logged in on my minecraft laucher but when i enter a game it ask me to sign in again and i forgot the password and dont wanna lose something i bought again just beacause i...
  9. I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...: Ok so I just brought Madden NFL 21 I tried installing it it stop at like 3.88 or 3.30 I looked it up on YouTube did what they said clear the local save game and i did noting i tried installing the...
  10. Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me.Do you block account for changing DNS?. And I bought a console in Japan but...: Hi, I would like to ask, I lived in Japan for a while and bought an xbox there and then returned home. And when I turned on my xbox, I got error 0x80a40401 and my region is set to Japan and I’m...