Help! HORI Real Arcade Pro V Kai No Longer Recognized on Xbox One

Discus and support Help! HORI Real Arcade Pro V Kai No Longer Recognized on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I hooked up my HORI RAP V Kai to both my Xbox One and my Xbox One X last night to try them on Street Fighter 30th Anniversary, but neither console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by signifyingmnky, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Help! HORI Real Arcade Pro V Kai No Longer Recognized on Xbox One

I hooked up my HORI RAP V Kai to both my Xbox One and my Xbox One X last night to try them on Street Fighter 30th Anniversary, but neither console responds to the controller anymore.

I hooked it up to my PC afterwards and confirmed that it's still detectable there.

I am on a insider build, but the controller worked as recently as a two months ago.

Has anyone else had issues with their fightstick on Xbox One consoles recently? If so, what was the fix?

:)

signifyingmnky, Jun 5, 2018
  2. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest
    MA71LDA, Jun 5, 2018
  3. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
  4. JohnnyXeo Win User

XBox Fighter Stick

Check out the Hori Real Arcade Pro V Kai.
  5. TheVet96 Win User

Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

Hi Emmmmrich,

I found some info on the configuration of that particular controller.

The right side of the stick also houses a switch that lets you swap between Xbox One and Xbox 360 modes. Another nearby toggle lets you set the joystick to act as a D-pad, left analog stick, or right
    analog stick, which can come in quite handy depending on the game you're playing. Pressing the Xbox button allows you to remotely wake up an Xbox One that's in Sleep mode. Unlike Hori's Real Arcade Pro 4 for PlayStation 4 and the Qanba Q4 RAF, the Kai lacks
    a turbo button.

Link: https://www.pcmag.com/review/342820/hori-real-arcade-pro-v-kai-for-xbox-one

Let us know if that works for you!
  6. MA71LDA Win User

Mortal Kombat X And Last Gen Arcade Sticks

7. xXx JB00GIE xXx Win User

What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????

• Best overall: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2.
    • Best Bluetooth: Microsoft Xbox One controller.
    • Best for retro fans: Hyperkin Duke.
    • Best wired: Razer Wolverine Ultimate.
    • Best budget: Amazon Basics.
    • Best arcade stick: Hori Real Arcade Pro.V Kai Fighting Stick.
    • Best racing wheel: Thrustmaster TS-XW.
  8. angel445887 Win User

Is it cheating to use a fighting stick online if it has turbo?

I think the one I ordered the Hori real arcade pro premium VLX is licensed by Microsoft.I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be banned but I don't plan on ever using it.
Thema:

Help! HORI Real Arcade Pro V Kai No Longer Recognized on Xbox One

1. Help! HORI Real Arcade Pro V Kai No Longer Recognized on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Help HORI Real

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  9. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  10. Help my HORI overdrive X BOX does not steer or do anything within formula 1 2023or

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help my HORI overdrive X BOX does not steer or do anything within formula 1 2023or: Hi the steering wheel always worked great but now with new formula 1 2023 x box nothing works. Please advice f37f5673-83fb-4d10-ace8-5c029bf231e0