HELP! GOW Lost Codes

Discus and support HELP! GOW Lost Codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! We purchased Gears of War 4 and received a notification with codes to download a collection of Gears of War Xbox 360 games. We accidently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacknifeJohnny1, Jan 21, 2017.

1. HELP! GOW Lost Codes

Hello! We purchased Gears of War 4 and received a notification with codes to download a collection of Gears of War Xbox 360 games. We accidently deleted the notification before installing the games. Could you please send us the codes?

:)

JacknifeJohnny1, Jan 21, 2017
  2. MaxfaithX
    MaxfaithX Guest
    Code can not be reddemed

Dear,

I bought GoW Ultimate Edition (Disc), and I can not redeem the GoW 3 code. Other codes work.

This is the error code: 0x80150017

Please help me, I can play other games (GoW 2, GoW Judgment) but not GoW 3.

Thanks

MaxfaithX, Jan 21, 2017
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    onyxishere, Jan 21, 2017
  4. onyxishere Win User

Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.

5. onyxishere Win User

Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.

6. Mister Maka Win User

Lost codes GOW legacy

Hey there Xsiiide!

When you get a chance, please check your Xbox Live messages for communication. If you have any other Xbox support questions please let us know with a new thread.
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Lost my GoW Code

Hey, EazyBFD! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  8. xHTGx Bonafide Win User

Help: Lost access to GOW: Judgment Digital Code

ask chat support to check your account if they can still see as well the promotional codes sent to your account. this should also let you know if it was redeemed on the correct account or not
Thema:

HELP! GOW Lost Codes

1. HELP! GOW Lost Codes - Similar Threads - HELP GOW Lost

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Anyone can help me, I can't join to Gow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone can help me, I can't join to Gow: its been since december of 2016 that i do not play Gow and now would like to play, but, i can´t join. I dont know, seem like the server do not recognize my Gt or something. Anyone can help me?...
  5. Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.: I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those...
  6. Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.: I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those...
  7. I cannot activate my GOW 1, 2, 3, J on my xbox/microsoft account. please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot activate my GOW 1, 2, 3, J on my xbox/microsoft account. please help!: Hello team! I received 2 weeks ago along with my GOW 4 copy the legacy GOW codes for Xbox360. One problem though: the codes do not work. Not on my console, not on my browser, not on my xbox live...
  8. I can't play GoW 1 on my Xbox One, but GoW 2 and 3 yes. I need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play GoW 1 on my Xbox One, but GoW 2 and 3 yes. I need help.: Recently, I adquiered a Xbox One console and I have Gears of War 1, 2 and 3 but for Xbox 360. I listen about the retro-compatibility but when I try to play Gears 1, mi console can't read it. I...
  9. Help: Lost access to GOW: Judgment Digital Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help: Lost access to GOW: Judgment Digital Code: Hello. I need help recovering access to Gears of War:Judgment from the backwards compatibility promotion for Gears of War: Ultimate Edition. It has disappeared from my games library and I no...
  10. my data player of gow 3 are erase from the servers and i dont understand why ??? please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my data player of gow 3 are erase from the servers and i dont understand why ??? please help: my data player of gow3 are erased and i dont know fixed , i play again all the medalls onice but the skins only two welcome to the horde and beast dont apear in the list what i do ????...