Help get this guy off xbox or some kind of punishment

Discus and support Help get this guy off xbox or some kind of punishment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've got this guy on xbox he's a buddy of some of my friends so I can't really stay away from him. And I'm not the only one he talks crap to nobody... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xemos1000, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Xemos1000
    Xemos1000 Guest

So I've got this guy on xbox he's a buddy of some of my friends so I can't really stay away from him. And I'm not the only one he talks crap to nobody would be talking to him and he would try to start trouble with other gamers. But I do have him muted
    but he keeps talking crap about me and my sister because we both have our own respective xboxes and he sends me messages saying he's going to *** her and then kill her and the rest of my family and then shortly after that he had someone boot me offline and
    shut my routers connection off and messed up my account that took me about 30-45 minutes to fix I don't know where else to post this because this is the first time I've been on the forums but if someone anyone can help me get this kid off of xbox please help
    me.

:)

Xemos1000, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Scam

I was offered a "Cool Lobby That Will Level Me Up" by some guy with the gamertag of
    [Mod Removed]

He said it would cost me 800 Mictosoft Points. I read the code off my poimt card for 800 points. he then invited me to his "cool lobby".

after this he backed out of the game, kicked me from his party, and de friended me. He scammed me. I would at least like him to get some kind of punishment for this. he stole my money !

his gamertag once again is

[Mod Removed]

vanceinator26, Aug 31, 2014
  3. RJ Shad0W
    RJ Shad0W Guest
    Ban Without Reasons

CAN A NICE GUY HELP ME IT KIND OF PISSES ME OFF .....

RJ Shad0W, Aug 31, 2014
  4. Help get this guy off xbox or some kind of punishment

Report him on your console,not here.

THEOWENKILLER, Aug 31, 2014
  5. Exactly. If someone is harassing you online, you can file a report from your console - if they are indeed threatening you and/or your family, especially through text messages, then that's all it will take for the enforcement team to take notice and take
    appropriate action against them. Help get this guy off xbox or some kind of punishment ;)

Galactic Geek, Aug 31, 2014
  6. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Right now you seem like a sad/mad child Mr. Senpai

Simply use the options availible..

May I ask what YOU did to envoke such a response??? Now you just want others off Xbox live......

Simply do NOT be a Buddy...... Then, move on. Avoid/Mute/Block and report It's really that easy.....

BongKaos, Sep 1, 2014
  7. All you can do is report, block and mute the guy. If he says stuff like that, tell your sister to do the same. And who cares if he talks trash, let him, don't worry about what some fool says to you online. If your friends play with the guy, just make sure
    to have him muted on yours and your sisters Xbox. If it get so bad, block him on yours and your sisters account.

Dr Black Bones, Oct 31, 2018
  8. BongKaos Win User

Right now you seem like a sad/mad child Mr. Senpai

Simply use the options availible..

May I ask what YOU did to envoke such a response??? Now you just want others off Xbox live......

Simply do NOT be a Buddy...... Then, move on. Avoid/Mute/Block and report It's really that easy.....
  9. Galactic Geek Win User

Exactly. If someone is harassing you online, you can file a report from your console - if they are indeed threatening you and/or your family, especially through text messages, then that's all it will take for the enforcement team to take notice and take
    appropriate action against them. ;)
  10. Dr Black Bones Win User

All you can do is report, block and mute the guy. If he says stuff like that, tell your sister to do the same. And who cares if he talks trash, let him, don't worry about what some fool says to you online. If your friends play with the guy, just make sure
    to have him muted on yours and your sisters Xbox. If it get so bad, block him on yours and your sisters account.
  11. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Report him on your console,not here.
  12. RJ Shad0W Win User

Ban Without Reasons

CAN A NICE GUY HELP ME IT KIND OF PISSES ME OFF .....
Thema:

1. Help get this guy off xbox or some kind of punishment - Similar Threads - Help guy off

2. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  3. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  4. hello guys i need help

in XBoX on Windows
    hello guys i need help: happy new year i have problem when i try to buy any game from store i got error The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match. i am use xbox app windows...
  5. can you guys help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can you guys help me?: i had an old account called “SNG samR2” and i randomly got signed out of it. the account is around 5 years old and i don’t remember any information because my father made the account who sadly...
  6. Do you guys think Epic will still help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you guys think Epic will still help me?: I am not able to sign into my epic games account without it sending a code to my very old email I don't have access to anymore, or the authentication app, I didn't hook one up with my account, I...
  7. Hello there my head phone arnt working can you guys help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello there my head phone arnt working can you guys help?: My mum got me some new head phones for my birthday which I was using on my laptop and my friends could here me and stuff good until I used it on my pc and it wasn't working the mic wasnt...
  8. Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code: I got a 100 dollar gift card as a present and it has been activated so need help please 81b06ace-824f-4b38-a790-796dfd6171e3
  9. May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be

in XBoX on Consoles
    May you help me take off a report it is not the same guy i meant it to be: I reported the wrong person idk how to take it off I dont want to get banned for accidentaly reporting the wrong person, Will the person not get reported I need help....
  10. Need help Hacker guy says he will boot us off and he has our IPs he says

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help Hacker guy says he will boot us off and he has our IPs he says: The hackers gamer tag is [Mod removed] if any one is reading this report him and hes saying he is gonna boot my friend off for a week and we didn't do anything to him. Report this guy if hes a...