Help! Games tell me cross platform play is off when it is on.

Discus and support Help! Games tell me cross platform play is off when it is on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I enabled cross platform play today on my xbox series s and games keep telling me it’s still off even though xbox settings tell me it’s on.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 1stAspect, Apr 10, 2022.

1. 1stAspect
    1stAspect Guest

Hello,

I enabled cross platform play today on my xbox series s and games keep telling me it’s still off even though xbox settings tell me it’s on.

Things I tried:

-Restart console.

-Pull out the wire and back in and reboot.

-Enable and disable settings via xbox website

-Wait a few hours

I hope anyone can help me

Sincerely, .

Help! Games tell me cross platform play is off when it is on. [​IMG]

Help! Games tell me cross platform play is off when it is on. [​IMG]

:)

1stAspect, Apr 10, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi 1stAspect! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please let me know on what games is this, also confirm in the privacy settings the option to communicate with users outside Xbox

https://account.xbox.com/settings
  4. 1stAspect Win User

Hi,

The game is Roblox, I’ve tried a different game (Recroom) and they tell me cross platform play is also disabled. Even though it is not. I checked the setting you just mentioned and it was enabled. I also tried to reset my privacy settings by selecting the adult default.
  5. 1stAspect Win User

The settings are turned on but dont show up as turned on in games

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Thema:

1. Help! Games tell me cross platform play is off when it is on. - Similar Threads - Help Games tell

2. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  3. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  4. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  8. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  9. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  10. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...