Help, game achievements wont unlock EA UFC 2

Discus and support Help, game achievements wont unlock EA UFC 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Achievements not unlocking for EA UFC 2 on xbox one. I called Microsoft last week and the rep had me update my privacy info, had me do the hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeathDealer7190, May 18, 2016.

1. Help, game achievements wont unlock EA UFC 2

Achievements not unlocking for EA UFC 2 on xbox one. I called Microsoft last week and the rep had me update my privacy info, had me do the hard reset/clear cache and remove and reinstall my profile, non of that worked so he told me to get in touch
    with EA so I did that process and after a few days EA said its a problem through microsoft because they are the platform developer who deals with the achievements on the profiles. I have 12 achievements that are 100 percent done but wont unlock. I deleted
    the game and reinstalled it and still they wont unlock. So tuesday may 17 2016 i called Microsoft again and the rep had me try to reset my console to factory and still no results so he sent me the link to post here. He also cancelled out my xbox live and gave
    me the new codes to see if that worked and i also went to trueachievements.com and followed all of there steps and still my achievements wont unlock.

:)

DeathDealer7190, May 18, 2016
  2. Missing achievements

it's ea sports ufc 2 and idk what to say it won't give me my achievements for this game or any others and support said this is how u guys go about fixing this so idk please help

JIMMY GREEN21, May 18, 2016
  3. Open achievements in EA UFC 2 but they didn’t pop up

Why I unblock achievement on my xbox one on ea ufc 2 game two or even three of them but they did not open ???

EK BEZ PRAVIL, May 18, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there DeathDealer7190.

If you haven't had a chance yet please be sure to run through all the steps in
    this sticky post. If none of those steps help please fill out the survey near the end so that we can make sure the correct team is made aware of your trouble. Thanks for your
    patience with this!

Mister Maka, May 19, 2016
  5. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest
    This isn't an issue on Microsoft side.

PS4 players are seeing the same issue -
    answers.ea.com/.../2989130

The EA rep said there had been an outage but nothing since Help, game achievements wont unlock EA UFC 2 :(

Bazajaytee, May 19, 2016
  6. That issue that you brought up was from the very first ufc game, the date on that forum from ea is 2014. The issues im having are with ufc 2 which came out in march 2016 and i contacted EA they did an investigation so they say and said it is on Microsoft
    side.

DeathDealer7190, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Bazajaytee Win User

This isn't an issue on Microsoft side.

PS4 players are seeing the same issue -
    answers.ea.com/.../2989130

The EA rep said there had been an outage but nothing since :(
  8. DeathDealer7190 Win User

That issue that you brought up was from the very first ufc game, the date on that forum from ea is 2014. The issues im having are with ufc 2 which came out in march 2016 and i contacted EA they did an investigation so they say and said it is on Microsoft
    side.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there DeathDealer7190.

If you haven't had a chance yet please be sure to run through all the steps in
    this sticky post. If none of those steps help please fill out the survey near the end so that we can make sure the correct team is made aware of your trouble. Thanks for your
    patience with this!
  10. Rhythm BW Win User

Why Was a Digital Game I Purchased Removed From My Library?

I've been building my library of games on Xbox since the OG Xbox. I have been building my digital library since the launch of Xbox One. As I said in my original post, it is no longer in my library. UFC 2 is there. UFC 3 is there & UFC 4 is there & UFC 5 is now there. The only game I'm missing is UFC 1. And my time played is back to 0 even though I have achievements unlocked. The UFC 1 Demo is there, but the full game is not.
  11. FiDRoC Win User

Kingdoms of Alamur Online Pass?

[quote user="Azrael008uk"]

[quote user="JAY EVO 85"]

I just hope other games wont follow in EA's footsteps and start having "online passes"!!

[/quote]

Sorry but THQ introduced the "Online Pass" with "UFC '09".

I don't mind EA immitating this because previously they were just holding back content as DLC you had to pay for.

Az

[/quote]

I might be wrong but I don't think UFC '09 had an online pass. However UFC '10 DID have one but this came out after Mass Effect 2 which was roughly January 2010 (UFC '10 was in May 2010)
Thema:

1. Help, game achievements wont unlock EA UFC 2 - Similar Threads - Help game achievements

2. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  3. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  4. My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox double flashes and crashes my game any help?: When playing watch dogs legion my game often crashes in very short spaces of time with my Xbox flashing twice every time it crashes. 20c9e003-3671-4251-9e3b-a54571c4da23
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!

in XboX Insiders
    I can download games but i can’t download apps please help!!: Okay so i have a xbox one s and i haven’t turned it on in a few years, at least until today. I turned it on and updated it and everything was fine, until i tried installing netflix. Before this, i...
  7. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  8. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  9. I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I cant log in to xbox cloud gaming (beta) Can someone help me?: In xbox cloud gaming every time I click sign in its gives me the usual screen about signing in but when i fill it out it loads back and the sign in dosent work. can any one help me? submitted by...
  10. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...