Help find solution for achievement

Discus and support Help find solution for achievement in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hallo, my son has just completed Paw patrol mighty pups save Adventure bay and got all achievements but for one. “Mission find chickaletta”, he... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fickle-Situation-987, Aug 3, 2024.

1. Help find solution for achievement

Hallo, my son has just completed Paw patrol mighty pups save Adventure bay and got all achievements but for one. “Mission find chickaletta”, he collected all the treats and shields but won’t register as complete on the Xbox one through cloud gaming. Is there anyway to fix the problem? Thank you

submitted by /u/Fickle-Situation-987
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fickle-Situation-987, Aug 3, 2024
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Assassin's Creed: Rogue Remastered help with the forts?

Have you checked the achievment list / achievment guides from xboxachievments? They are helpful. If someone had the same issues you Maybe find a solution there. Also check the Ubisoft Forum for the game.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Problem with achievements without solution help!

4. chakriux Win User

5. onyxishere Win User

6. chakriux Win User

Thema:

Help find solution for achievement

1. Help find solution for achievement - Similar Threads - Help find solution

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users

in XboX Insiders
    Ideas that I find helpful to fellow xbox users: I have 2 ideas that I would like to see come to Xbox. 1, being able to stream video/audio apps to discord. Like being able to stream Netflix or Disney plus even the browser to your friends on...
  4. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  5. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  6. I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find my Xbox series s controller please help me: Please help me from this problem e8a587df-a9bc-4ab6-89ad-527665aa50cd
  7. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  8. Please help me find my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help me find my old account: Trying to access an old Xbox account that I used to purchase ac Valhalla and ac origins expansions it is registered in my name [mod removed - personal information] and the location I played the...
  9. Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get help into finding a way to get one of my accounts back that a bought something on it: I have the account logged in on my minecraft laucher but when i enter a game it ask me to sign in again and i forgot the password and dont wanna lose something i bought again just beacause i...
  10. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917