Help - Fail to connect to everything that has to do with Microsoft...

Discus and support Help - Fail to connect to everything that has to do with Microsoft... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying desperately to enter in contact with you by sending a mail or calling, which is impossible. I try desperately to change my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrochetBeche041, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Help - Fail to connect to everything that has to do with Microsoft...

Hello,

I am trying desperately to enter in contact with you by sending a mail or calling, which is impossible.

I try desperately to change my confidential parameters because everytime it asks me to confirm my email what I do and I never receive any code..

In addition, it is impossible for me connect to my Xbox Live so is it please possible to help me by anyway ?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Getting frustrated here..

:)

CrochetBeche041, Aug 2, 2016
  2. connecting to xbox live

I have tried everything and i cannot connect to xbox live it always fails to connect to the internet but connects to the router fine

what can i do that may connect me to xbox live

BoxingComet179, Aug 2, 2016
  3. TePwnZA
    TePwnZA Guest
    I can't connect to my wired network

I can't connect to my wired network. it use to work but now it won't connect and I've tried doing everything that Microsoft has told me to do

TePwnZA, Aug 2, 2016
  4. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest

gamerXpress, Aug 2, 2016
  5. gamerXpress Win User

6. RobertLuce Win User

Xbox Live Issues since Feb. 16 Update

I can't connect either.

Everything I tried that was suggested here has failed miserably.

And my account will be charged on March 1st for another month of Xbox Live.

Please help me!!
  7. Akiiria Win User

Can't download xbl ac

If everything else you tried on this list failed just contact Microsoft support, they can help you.
  8. Viens Qc 6315 Win User

Xbox can't connect to the Wi-Fi

Tried everything and it's not working. The console sees the wifi and tries to connect to it but it always fail saying that it cannot connect to that wifi. MAC filtering isn't doing anything and neither is IPV6.
  9. XLordBojanglesX Win User

Cannot to connect to XbL

I''ve run a connection test on the console and the results show that I fail connecting to XBL.

So I can't really do much not even redownload my profile since there is no connection.

The weird thing is my brothers Xbox in the same house has the ability to do everything as normal so I've been playing on that for awhile but I need my Xbox to work not his.
Thema:

1. Help - Fail to connect to everything that has to do with Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Help Fail connect

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one help me becaausse I get this error in fh4 Network Diagnostics Failed...: I can play online because of this error. 109bd367-0869-45a4-a1f6-043731255c2c
  5. I need help my Fortnite keeps saying login failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help my Fortnite keeps saying login failed: Help me please I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and removing my account and adding it back help me please 7cd7b80d-20a6-46e8-8a4e-45b1ef205773
  6. Hello, I want to exchange it, but it fails, what should I do? Can someone help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to exchange it, but it fails, what should I do? Can someone help me?: [img] I spent a lot of time on this exchange. 4483a905-8dca-43ca-bb6c-ad66f0e19222
  7. Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock (Xbox) Failed To Sync World Data. Please can anyone help me!: I have an issue on my favorite world. I have worked many years on it. I try to load into it it gives me a message saying "Failed To Sync World Data" "The world is not fully synced or has been...
  8. Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app in pc doesn't work: Gaming services failed with error code 0x80080005. Help please!: I had to reinstall windows 11 and ever since I've had issue with Xbox app. I've reinstalled the app several items. Updated from store etc. But still having the issue. Please advise...
  9. Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz: I buy a second hand console today unfortunately I get an error on update status code 4099-4497-1380-2446C810-1004 and how can I resolve it going online and reactivate my Xbox live acc o it is a...
  10. connection fail ? WTF please help

in XBoX on Windows
    connection fail ? WTF please help: [img] Bonjour, aujourd'hui, j'achète la mer de voleurs et regarde ça.Je vérifie mon pare-feu ok, tout va bien. S'il vous plaît aider m'aider. 4064cf49-bc81-432f-a1e4-b757efb26ca7