HELP, Even after factory reset (keep games and apps) still no HDMI signal. ? Stuck in LOW RES

Discus and support HELP, Even after factory reset (keep games and apps) still no HDMI signal. ? Stuck in LOW RES in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Tried changing resolution Changed from reccomended to HDMI 99272729 times. Tried soft boot, hard boot, troubleshoot menu and boot in low res.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HarryCox27, Oct 21, 2020.

1. HarryCox27
    HarryCox27 Guest

HELP, Even after factory reset (keep games and apps) still no HDMI signal. ? Stuck in LOW RES

Tried changing resolution

Changed from reccomended to HDMI 99272729 times.

Tried soft boot, hard boot, troubleshoot menu and boot in low res.

Final resort was to factory reset,

Preparing Xbox shown, xbox boots up, now no.signal, tried several HDMI cables.

Do I reboot in low res again and rinse and repeat?

Where do I turn to next?

*update, tried to boot up troubleshoot menu and i still have a no signal screen*

*update 2 started in low res, going through setup now,

Changed display having trouble finding a resolution that works on your TV, set to 1080 during setup and it reverted to low res, Went through the setup and now in display settings I set to 720 or 1080 it then accepts but there is a large amount of green lines
    across screen, and it blacks out every few seconds, this is both with HDMI and use reccomended input, auto detect.*

:)

HarryCox27, Oct 21, 2020
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox One X consistently losing HDMI signal

Hello there,

We understand that you're still experiencing an issue concerning the HDMI signal cutting in and out and especially when attempting to use Blu-Ray items.

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the
    console
    , Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  3. BusGod Win User

Manual or Forced System Reset to Factory Settings

You should be able to factory reset. Have you tried holding down the power button on the XBOX for 10 seconds to get it to reset and boot into low resolution mode? Then try from there to go to the factory reset option. You will lose your apps and have
    to re-download them, but all your game saves will be available after from the Xbox live cloud.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Problème jeux sur xbone s (Problem games on Xbone s)

Hello Again Christine!

If you are still running into this problem even after going through that troubleshooting we would recommend Soft Factory resetting the console. This will reset the console to factory settings without removing any of your games or applications.

Just follow the article "How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One"

Read through the Steps to reset console, and make sure that you select "reset and keep my games & apps"

Before resetting console be sure to have your account information so that you are able to re-download your account.

I hope this helps!

5. RazorwavePro Win User

Xbox One Sign in/add new profile error

You may need to do a factory reset and remove everything if the issue is still persisting after a "Reset and keep my games & apps".
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hi, i just powered on my xbox series s and the tone everything is there but the monitor is green, how do i proceed from here the console is not even 6 months old yes?

Hello George972! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. There are a few things you could to see if it resolves your issue.

1. Try a different HDMI cable.
    2. Try and different HDMI port\TV.
    3. Turn off any visual enhancement settings on the TV.
    4. Power the cycle the console by powering down the console, remove the power lead for 5 mins and then powering back up.
    5. Boot the console up in Low Res Mode by starting with the console off, holding the Xbox and pair button. Keep holding it until the 2nd beep.
    6. Do a soft factory reset Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Xbox > Keep games and apps.

Please note that doing a factory reset clears everything from the console so anything not synchronised to the cloud will be lost.
Thema:

1. HELP, Even after factory reset (keep games and apps) still no HDMI signal. ? Stuck in LOW RES - Similar Threads - HELP factory reset

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series X detect WiFi wirelessly? Factory reset didn’t help nor did any...: Xbox series X struggles to connect with a wired network. It often disconnects with a wired network and it WILL NOT detect ANY wireless networks. Even took it to my brother’s house and it still had...
  10. Help! Can't login after factory reset?! Buffer grey box not a details issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?! Buffer grey box not a details issue...: Help! Apps werent working so I completed a factory reset keeping my apps but I tried to log in and just got a blank rectangle with a buffer screen. So I did a full factory reset and the same...