HELP! Email on main account compromised

Discus and support HELP! Email on main account compromised in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft troubleshooting hasnt been any help - The email on my Microsoft account has been changed (Username: iiP0pT4rtii). I was able to verify... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cheese-Stick, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Cheese-Stick
    Cheese-Stick Guest

Microsoft troubleshooting hasnt been any help - The email on my Microsoft account has been changed (Username: iiP0pT4rtii). I was able to verify ownership using the Account form, and have emails showing that my original email was deleted, and an unusual was added. Can someone help me resolve this issue?

:)

Cheese-Stick, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cheese-Stick

If your account has been compromised and you didn't recovered the access to it yet, you can try to recover it following the solutions provided here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. AngelObullets Win User

signing in problem

4. Mistress Sara Win User

Deliberate account password change

Is a simple way to just report the email so the entire email gets deactivated.
    As the other person has all access to the account, you're options are recovering the account as you are unable to access the email account attached to it, going through the

account compromised steps
    , or abandoning the account. These are the options all users have when their account is compromised.

For an account to be deactivated, a user either has to sign into the account and close it, or the account has to not sign into any services, or the email not be signed into for a specific amount of time.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Account gone after trying to change password

Hi Sascha
    Actually, probably that happened. When an account is compromised usually the hacker remove your email and add a different one :c

The help from here is limited for these situations, I hope that Microsoft support can help you to recover the compromised account
  6. DylanBuceelli Win User

I was hacked.

Hey there,

If you believe that your account has been compromised, you can follow the process of the

Compromised Account Solution
    to try and get your account back into your control.
    I've tried but it is a completely different email on my account when I go to login
Thema:

1. HELP! Email on main account compromised - Similar Threads - HELP Email main

2. Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails

in XboX Insiders
    Help unsubscribing from XBox insider emails: In the weirdest support experience I've ever had, an MS representative on the Chat of their FAQ page said I would need to post here for help unsubscribing from their emails. The email just says to...
  3. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  4. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  5. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  6. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  7. Help retrieving email used on a gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help retrieving email used on a gamertag: I just purchased a new Xbox console after many years of not having one and do not know how to access the email associated with my gamer tag - can someone please help me with this? I have tried...
  8. I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...: I missed a letter on my activision email!!! Help!! 7ec6b58c-477e-45d5-824c-964c4151e0b6
  9. I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...: I have lost my password for my old email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I have been trying to get back into it but I can't remember my password and I can't...
  10. some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...: some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back 6d7d5d61-7664-4f69-86f5-6ade5f583bf2