[HELP!!] Either Minecraft is broken or I’m stupid (Xbox One S, Alpha Skip Ahead)

Discus and support [HELP!!] Either Minecraft is broken or I’m stupid (Xbox One S, Alpha Skip Ahead) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; TL;DR: Minecraft bedrock on xbox wont install latest version and keeps installing old version. Hi all, I had the minecraft beta on my xbox one. One... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/the_saturnos, Nov 23, 2021.

1. [HELP!!] Either Minecraft is broken or I’m stupid (Xbox One S, Alpha Skip Ahead)

TL;DR: Minecraft bedrock on xbox wont install latest version and keeps installing old version.

Hi all,

I had the minecraft beta on my xbox one. One day i was playing it, and it updated while playing. It never finished because i turned off my console before it finished (i was done playing and forgot). Ever since, I can’t update the game past 1.17.10, which isn’t even the latest STABLE version. I’ve left the beta and rejoined, which didn’t work. I then reinstalled and my console keeps installing the same version, 1.17.10, when the latest version is 1.17.41. Help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/the_saturnos
    [link] [comments]

/u/the_saturnos, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Yineca Win User

NAT Type: Unavailable

I’m also in alpha skip ahead and am now experiencing this issue
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
Thema:

[HELP!!] Either Minecraft is broken or I’m stupid (Xbox One S, Alpha Skip Ahead)

1. [HELP!!] Either Minecraft is broken or I’m stupid (Xbox One S, Alpha Skip Ahead) - Similar Threads - HELP Either Minecraft

2. My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamepass and store suddenly don't work and the cloud gaming doesn't work either help: I bought the ultimate gamepass I checked my subscription and it is active until 10/15/23 and it worked for awhile on my phone then I hop back on the my Xbox and the store doesn't recognize that I...
  3. I need help with either setting up mu xbox series x to either 120fps or 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with either setting up mu xbox series x to either 120fps or 1440p: I have an aoc q27g2s monitor and it is supported by the monitor but when i go to my xbox settings and try to change to 1440p it doesnt come up as an option and only has either 1080p or 720p. And...
  4. Controller doesn't do anything.Syncing doesn't help either.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller doesn't do anything.Syncing doesn't help either.: So my new controller doesn't do anything. I tried resyncing it multiple times and the controller stops flashing but the console doesn't and only stops after like 1 minute. I'm not sure what the...
  5. Please help me get a microsoft person to either talk on the phone or talk with via chat on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me get a microsoft person to either talk on the phone or talk with via chat on...: I have been trying to fix my son's xbox for a week and have goggled everything I can and read every answer that I've gotten when I plug in what is wrong. No matter what I keep getting the answer...
  6. Code not working help chat not working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code not working help chat not working either: What happened to the code I put in because I try again and it says it been used but I have no live so where is it gone then I try and get help on the online help chat but that doesn't seem to be...
  7. SoundCloud froze after uninstall reinstalling doesn't help it either just Frozen on homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SoundCloud froze after uninstall reinstalling doesn't help it either just Frozen on homepage: Soundcloud frozen homepage reinstalling doesnt help can skip from homepage either ebb570e4-d319-4cea-b8d6-62959a2eb340
  8. Xbox 360 Slim either freezes and restarts or gives power off sound and turns off. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim either freezes and restarts or gives power off sound and turns off. HELP!: Okay so I have an NTSC Xbox 360 in the UK (they're pretty hard to come by but I need one for speedrunning purposes), and while I never used to have this problem, the past few months whenever I've...
  9. Need help with Star Club that 6 games won't download Also, new Events & Results won't either!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Star Club that 6 games won't download Also, new Events & Results won't either!: How do I fix these problems Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Six games I get error code 107 in which I have been through the list of fixes with no results. A short while ago, the Events and Events...
  10. Either my Xbox or Microsoft account is not working - Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either my Xbox or Microsoft account is not working - Help: So over the past 3 weeks my xbox profile's status would be 'last seen xmins ago playing:x', so this has happened before and all I would have to do is make my account appear offline and it would...