Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel.

Discus and support Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cloutor0, Dec 23, 2023.

1. /u/Cloutor0
    /u/Cloutor0 Guest

So I’m tying to talk with my friend and stuff and randomly when I try to join my Xbox is unable to connect to the discord voice channel. I tried restarting my WiFi and unplugging my Xbox and all of that fun stuff. Could anyone please help??? THANKS!!!

submitted by /u/Cloutor0
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cloutor0, Dec 23, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Why does Gamechat doesn't work always?

Hello Floris Posthuma,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you’re having issues with the voice connection in your Discord voice channel, go to the following Discord support page:

Voice Connection Errors

If you’re having general audio issues while in a Discord voice channel (such as unable to hear sounds, low volume, or poor sound quality), go to the following Discord support page:

Discord Voice and Video Troubleshooting Guide

Note If you experience issues being heard or hearing others, go back to the Discord voice channel you joined in Parties & chats, select Options, and then set Noise suppression to On.

Reference: How to use Discord with Xbox | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  3. CarTzy Win User

On xbox discord I appear as muted but actually am not

Hi Videowiza,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you’re having general audio issues while in a Discord voice channel (such as unable to hear sounds, low volume, or poor sound quality), go to the following Discord support page:

Discord Voice and Video Troubleshooting Guide

Note If you experience issues being heard or hearing others, go back to the Discord voice channel you joined in Parties & chats, select Options, and then set Noise suppression to On.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. Rostom L Win User

People can't hear me when I use discord on my Xbox Series S

Hi there! I will do my best to help.

When did this issue start to occur?
    Is this the first time you're trying to use Discord voice on Xbox console?
    Did you make sure that you transferred the voice correctly? Please note that switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You'll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

Kindly check the link below for more information and steps regarding Discord. There's a complete guide there on how to transfer your voice chat to your console.

https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-ac...

Best regards,
  5. Jesse_Dylan Win User

Xbox series X Discord integration has mic white noise

Hi—

My NAT is open, and my Xbox is connected to my router directly with a network cable. Like I said, this issue doesn’t occur with Xbox voice chat, only when I join a discord channel on Xbox, either via transferring it or joining directly from the Xbox discord menu. None of my other friends have this issue, as they’re on pc and connected to discord directly. I can also connect to discord on my phone and use my phone mic and don’t have that issue, despite that being wifi.

Thus, it seems to be the discord on Xbox system, which is extremely disappointing.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

The discord icon doesn't show up

If you've already performed all the steps provided here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc..., I would suggest you contact Discord team for further steps here: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/requests/n...

Things to keep in mind:

- Features typically found in Xbox party chat are not supported in Discord voice channels, such as Invite everyone to game, Join game, Switch to game chat, Party overlay, View profile card, and more.

- You can’t mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain Discord friends, while Xbox party chat will contain Xbox friends.

- Switching between Discord voice channels on console is not supported. You’ll need to retransfer audio from Discord again to switch to a new voice channel.

- Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcast through Xbox live streaming.

- Discord is not available in all countries/regions.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Help! Discord is being dumb and is unable to connect to a voice channel. - Similar Threads - Help Discord being

2. Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs: About a hour ago I was gonna hop into a discord call with a couple friends and when I tried to open the server list it says "You need to link accounts again" and I've tried through all of the...
  3. Discord voice chat help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord voice chat help: When I try to connect to a voice chat in discord through my xbox. It doesnt let me. I already tried restarting the xbox but it doesnt work 6be08af3-a7d1-44c5-b82b-bfc7d6148a1a
  4. Help with logging into discord

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with logging into discord: I am trying to link discord to my xbox account, But whenever i do it just says “Re-Link”. I have tried to unlink it but it will not help. e1fe212a-d58f-443b-b87c-34d679e81b56
  5. need help for the discord xbox beta

in XboX Insiders
    need help for the discord xbox beta: I have successfully linked my discord to my xbox and everything was fine until I hit "Transfer to xbox" then it says my console needs a update but then my xbox says theres no updates available,...
  6. i’m trying to use discord on My Series X (Insider) but this happens, any help?

in XboX Insiders
    i’m trying to use discord on My Series X (Insider) but this happens, any help?: When i scan the QR on my series X, i go to an empty discord site… submitted by /u/Fonisy [link] [comments]
  7. The discord QR code isn’t on my Xbox one, please help

in XboX Insiders
    The discord QR code isn’t on my Xbox one, please help: So I’ve been trying to figure out how to get discord working on my Xbox but it doesn’t work or even show me an option to use it on my Xbox, Xbox app, and my discord. Does anyone know when it’ll...
  8. discord voice not working. can someone help?

in XboX Insiders
    discord voice not working. can someone help?: Discord voice not working ive scanned qr code and connected xbox. When i jkin voice and try to do it it says success however when i go back to discord and connect it backs out and doesn't connect...
  9. I need help, I don't know how to get the "try discord on Xbox" button on my groupchat menu...

in XboX Insiders
    I need help, I don't know how to get the "try discord on Xbox" button on my groupchat menu...: Pls help submitted by /u/MorrisBirris [link] [comments]
  10. Discord integration bug fix help

in XboX Insiders
    Discord integration bug fix help: I previously had the "join on discord" option but I just loaded up my xbox and the option has been removed, I'm still in the alpha release and haven't left the programme so I was wondering if...