Help didn't think to set up live account

Discus and support Help didn't think to set up live account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my kids are coming to visit me for the first time bought a new Xbox One and forgot to get a live account started thought it would be a free one maybe a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Snitchkiller73, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Help didn't think to set up live account

my kids are coming to visit me for the first time bought a new Xbox One and forgot to get a live account started thought it would be a free one maybe a trial subscription inside but didn't find any does anyone have any codes they don't mind giving up for
    some good karma??

:)

Snitchkiller73, Jul 25, 2017
  2. JefLeper
    JefLeper Guest
    Split screen with backwards compatibility

So here's the rub, I was trying to get down on some Gears of War with my wife last night on the XB1 backwards compatibility deal. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to set up or get to her profile for split screen co-op. I have the Live account and she doesn't. I tried setting up a guest account on the One, but that didn't register either.

Any help?

JefLeper, Jul 25, 2017
  3. adding xbox live to xbox 360 own membership

I have a Microsoft account- it was set up years ago for my older son. I was trying to add my younger son to the same account and I believe I was successful, however when we go on the 360 to set him up on xbox live I get a message to contact support. I purchased
    him is own xbox live account on amazon. I didn't think both boys could share the same account. Why can't I just get him logged in? It should not be this difficult

WishingCamera31, Jul 25, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Jul 25, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Help setting up a live account on a 360...

[quote user="nucl3arboNg"]

Well it is my email I actively have used for 10-15 years...how would I go about accessing it please and thank you?

[/quote]

What i mean is,if you are using the email address for the account you are posting on you can`t use it for the account you are trying to create,you need another one.
  7. nucl3arboNg Win User

Got it going with some help from a Black Ops 2 forum. Just used the "download profile" option and it worked like a charm :)
  8. voteDC Win User

Just use the details you are using to log-in and post here and recover this account to the console.
  9. nucl3arboNg Win User

Well it is my email I actively have used for 10-15 years...how would I go about accessing it please and thank you?
Thema:

1. Help didn't think to set up live account - Similar Threads - Help didn't set

2. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  3. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  4. I didn't mt get v-bucks can you help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I didn't mt get v-bucks can you help: I need help get my v-bucks I did the code I did what everything says but I didn't I didn't receive the v-bucks that's what I had a question about and I emailed the Microsoft account email and...
  5. i bought vbucks but i didn't get it can someone help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought vbucks but i didn't get it can someone help me: i bought vbucks and clamed it right but when i got on fortnite it says i got 0 vbucks i talked to epic games and they told me 27edc0e8-e8d3-4dbd-89bb-7c0119cbbeb8
  6. Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't...: Help I have auto redeem 1 month xbox game pass ultimate thru Microsoft rewards it didn't happen and now I'm peing billed I had more than enough points to get the code. It's saying I have overdue...
  7. My Minecraft username was changed when I logged in today. I didn't change it so please help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft username was changed when I logged in today. I didn't change it so please help.: My Minecraft username was changed when I logged in today. I didn't change it so something happened and I had nothing to do with it. Please help me recover my old ign. It says I need to wait 30...
  8. can't update minecraft native launcher | tutorials didn't help | (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't update minecraft native launcher | tutorials didn't help | (PC): I can't update minecraft native launcher on my PC I've been trying to fix this issue for quite some time but nothing seems to help, I tried finding solution in YouTube videos about that, I've...
  9. Still getting the "That didn't help" error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still getting the "That didn't help" error: How is it I am still receiving this error when xbox see's my TV as 4K ready? TIA Tim [img] 60a7a387-f959-4388-b7ac-abbecd9fd815
  10. Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360: What does it mean to a lot of people tell me other things I can try to do and when I think I did is I download it in my desk Xbox dashboard and I put in my password and username in there and so...