Help. Computer not working booting or anything

Discus and support Help. Computer not working booting or anything in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son’s computer stopped working. Not exactly sure what he did. I originally got the BSOD. I was advised to remove the CMOS battery to reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ben Lilley, May 11, 2024.

1. Ben Lilley
    Ben Lilley Guest

My son’s computer stopped working. Not exactly sure what he did. I originally got the BSOD. I was advised to remove the CMOS battery to reset everything but now i go straight through to the viglen interface. I have no idea what to do here and if i leave this i just get sent through to the EFI Shell version 2.31 screen. It won’t let me upload a photo to show what I mean. Hopefully someone can help

Help. Computer not working booting or anything [​IMG]

:)

Ben Lilley, May 11, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Ben. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services.

If the PC won't boot into Windows, please contact the manufactuer of your computer for assistance. If you need help locating the manufactuer's support, let me know the model of the PC.

If the PC is booting into Windows but experiencing issues, you should be posting in the Windows forums, that way the correct support can help you: https://answers.microsoft.com/windows/forum
  3. Enokis Win User

Xbox live keeps signing out after being inactive.

I do this all the time. It does nothing. My xbox is the only thing in the house that gets booted. No computer loses connection or anything. Maybe tell me something a little less obvious that could help.
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't sign in.

Thank you for the reply. Let's try to perform a clean boot on your computer to eliminate software conflicts. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Let us know if that works for you.
  5. Ariel Acu Win User

Xbox Streaming app has audio, but it doesn't have a video.

Thank you for the reply. Let's try to perform a clean boot on your computer to eliminate software conflicts. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Let us know if that works for you.
  6. {Parity} Win User

не записывает звук dvr windows 10 [Does not record the sound of Windows 10 DVR]

Try doing a cold boot on the computer by shutting it down completely for a couple of minutes then start it back up and see if that helps.
Thema:

1. Help. Computer not working booting or anything - Similar Threads - Help Computer working

2. can i please get some help?

in XBoX on Windows
    can i please get some help?: my account was hacked and when i got the account back it was banned so can i please have some help because i really shouldnt be banned for something i didnt do so it would be much appreciated if i...
  3. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  4. Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone Help me fix my Xbox One???: A while ago my Xbox one would keep giving me error screens and the error said it was due to update. I've tried downloading the update offline but before the download can finish the console shuts...
  5. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  6. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  7. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  8. I need help with my faulty computer please!

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my faulty computer please!: PC specs- Motherboard- Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR5 CPU- i9-12900K LGA 1700 GPU- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 Memory- G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000 Storage- Samsung 980 pro...
  9. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  10. minecraft will not work on my computer help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft will not work on my computer help!!: i don't know why but minecraft will not work on my computer. Each time i try, i get this error message. please help!! # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # #...