Help! CoD Ghosts won't update!

Discus and support Help! CoD Ghosts won't update! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Their is a new update for cod ghosts and whenever I put my disc in it says "Updating...100%" and then just suddenly pops up with "Installation... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shoxx CatalySt, May 14, 2014.

1. Help! CoD Ghosts won't update!

Their is a new update for cod ghosts and whenever I put my disc in it says "Updating...100%" and then just suddenly pops up with "Installation Stopped" it does not say why the installation was stopped, and when ever I click try installing again it goes
    to updating 100 % again and gives me the error code "0x80070570" PLEASE HELP!

:)

Shoxx CatalySt, May 14, 2014
  2. PxCMaNx
    PxCMaNx Guest
    season pass

I tried putting in my season pass code for ghost and it won't download any help?

PxCMaNx, May 14, 2014
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Xbox One Installing Game Updates

Mine seems to be auto updating, Ryse, Blu Ray and COD Ghosts have all been updated recently and did not need to download anything for them as it had already done it.

King Tones, May 14, 2014
  4. Dutchman303
    Dutchman303 Guest

I would do a hard reset of the system (hold down the power button until it shuts off) then try again. Hope that helps!

Dutchman303, May 14, 2014
  5. REVERSECALIBER Win User

Xbox one FIFA 14. Cannot install, just queues. Error 0x80073cf2

It won't let me download cod ghosts
  6. RippenHarra Win User

Ghosts vs BF4 on ONE

I won't buy ghost, I haven't bought a COD since The first Blsck ops. Became stale and Ghosts looks no different IMO
  7. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Xbox doesn't know

Try deleting the update you have for cod ghosts deleting your profile recover it again an then try playing cod ghosts again thanks!
  8. ChetFesterwood Win User

error 0x40002000064

I can port forward all of them except the UDP and TCP of the 3074 port. Win 7 will not allow me to forward the ports with the same value. please help. Im using my phone, (SCH-L700, Galaxy S3) as a modem but it still won't let me download the update. I can
    browse, download, etc. But no COD: Ghosts update.. :(
  9. JoeyFizzle84 Win User

Battlefield 4 - won't update, so can't play.

I'm getting the same problem with COD Ghosts... Day one update was fine. COD Ghosts installed 100% try to play but says needs update, but the says there is s problem with the update! Checked connections and that's fine with no errors??? But cause can't update
    I can't play... Ridiculous!
Thema:

1. Help! CoD Ghosts won't update! - Similar Threads - Help CoD Ghosts

2. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  3. COD Ghost problems,Need help please!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost problems,Need help please!!!: hello, i hope someone out there can help and i will try to make this as short as i can.. ok so i was playing COD Ghost on my xbox 360 and it has been working fine and my internet kept going out...
  4. COD Ghost crashing non stop/Disc read error'imagefile65'. HELP PLS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost crashing non stop/Disc read error'imagefile65'. HELP PLS: Hey all. I just finally got this game yesterday with the season pass. Today it's been crashing on me non stop. I can't even finish a round. While I'm playing it takes me out if the game,and takes...
  5. I need help with something in COD Ghost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with something in COD Ghost: In call of duty ghost I downloaded the season pass and I dont get the ghost mask with it. Is that because i dont have gold member ship, and if that is why will I still get the rest of the season...
  6. COD Ghost Help (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Ghost Help (xbox one): So I played Call Of Duty Ghost yesterday... I try to play today and it goes through the first few opening pictures then the screen goes black like its loading and never loads. Then it times out...
  7. Old Gamer Looking for Friends and Help With COD Ghost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Gamer Looking for Friends and Help With COD Ghost: I am an old gamer and am looking for someone to help me get better at Ghost. Send me a request and a short message. 3716d907-f774-4bf3-8dc8-a9374c4fb2b3
  8. Help on Cod Ghost Extinction Achievements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help on Cod Ghost Extinction Achievements?: Looking for 2 to 3 people with mics that want to knock out some achievements on cod ghosts extinction. If you have free time today then hit me up: 69b267a7-c082-4427-a7fe-9271c710dc84
  9. Cod ghost help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod ghost help: Looking for some half decent guys with microphones to play extinction trying to do Completionist on nightfall and awakening starting to get annoyed playing with noobs add me nightnurse...
  10. Bought Cod Ghost Digital/Hardened Ed, Not Installing, Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Cod Ghost Digital/Hardened Ed, Not Installing, Help: I just bought the digital hardened edition of CoD Ghost off the Xbox Store, and it's not installing. Everytime I press 'install' it just does nothing. Please help....