Help: changing region go wrong

Discus and support Help: changing region go wrong in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Info The account region I'm migrating from MEXICO The account region I'm migrating to UNITED STATES The error code or message you encounter NO ERROR... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hanseas, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Hanseas
    Hanseas Guest

Info The account region I'm migrating from MEXICO The account region I'm migrating to UNITED STATES The error code or message you encounter NO ERROR CODE or MESSAGE When I Did: About November 7 I guess ISSUES: When trying to buy, still getting MXN currency...
    And now cause I delete the payment option from my "MX - Personal Account", it's asking me to add one, When I enter the xbox site automatically it's en-US version... Just the pop-up when I going to pay its in spanish and asking me from the payment option of
    my MX - Personal Account. In commerce,billing I hav: CR - Business Account MX - Personal Account US - Business Account US - Personal Account (the only one with valid payment option right now) In US - Personal Account I can read: Subscription : Switch Region
    Offer "Canceled" So my change migration was done a 50%???? Want to buy again the gold membership before I lost the opportunity of download sleeping dogs... When I try to do the "change region" magic button... (That take me to es-MX xbox site) give the obviously
    error...

:)

Hanseas, Jan 9, 2014
  2. lXBeefCakeXl
    lXBeefCakeXl Guest
    Region Change.

Made the mistake of changing regions because I was told it would help with the Beta access. It didn't help and I would like to go back to my original region.

lXBeefCakeXl, Jan 9, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    The Wolf Among Us (All Episodes) $15

Goddamn it! I keep waiting for this to go on sale in Australia. If it was digital I could just change region, but US physical doesn't help me :/.

Stray2615, Jan 9, 2014
  4. Hanseas
    Hanseas Guest

Sorry:

========= Info

The account region I'm migrating from

MEXICO

The account region I'm migrating to

UNITED STATES

The error code or message you encounter

NO ERROR CODE or MESSAGE

When I Did: About November 7 I guess

ISSUES:

When trying to buy, still getting MXN currency... And now cause I delete the payment option from my "MX - Personal Account", it's asking me to add one, When I enter the xbox site automatically it's en-US version... Just the pop-up when I going to pay its in
    spanish and asking me from the payment option of my MX - Personal Account.

In commerce,billing I hav:

CR - Business Account

MX - Personal Account

US - Business Account

US - Personal Account (the only one with valid payment option right now)

In US - Personal Account I can read:

Subscription : Switch Region Offer "Canceled"

So my change migration was done a 50%???? ========== Appreciate the help you could give me Thanks, Best regards

Hanseas, Jan 9, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: