help ! carte prépayée [prepaid card]

Discus and support help ! carte prépayée [prepaid card] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bonjour , voila impossible de valider ma carte prépayée 12 mois xboxlive gold . [Réessayez Nous avons rencontré un problème. il est parfois utile... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bokdanof, May 28, 2017.

1. bokdanof
    bokdanof Guest

Bonjour , voila impossible de valider ma carte prépayée 12 mois xboxlive gold .

[Réessayez

Nous avons rencontré un problème. il est parfois utile d'attendre un peu.]

Ça fait 24h , j ai essayé 50 fois.

toujours le même message.

[Translation]

Hello, here is impossible to validate my prepaid card 12 months xboxlive gold.

[Retry

We encountered a problem. It is sometimes useful to wait a little.]

It's been 24 hours, I tried 50 times.

Always the same message.

:)

bokdanof, May 28, 2017
  2. kevindurand
    kevindurand Guest
    Carte prépayé

Bonjour,

Existe t'il des cartes prépayées que l'on peut acheter dans le commerce sous forme d'argent convertible pour internet,

exemple : j'achète une carte de 10 euros a utilisé sur internet

Et peut on les utiliser pour le xbox live gold, car l'option d'achat carté prépayé existe ou allopass ou paypal...

Merci de me renseigner

Amicalement,

Punish3r64

Hello,

Is there prepaid cards that can be bought commercially in the form of convertible money internet

Example: I buy a card of 10 euros was used on the Internet

And can they be used for xbox live gold, because the option exists or prepaid card or paypal allopass ...

Thank you for this information

Sincerely,

Punish3r64

kevindurand, May 28, 2017
  3. Transfert argent

bonjour,

J'ai mit l'argent de ma carte prépayée dans le compte de mon petit frère au lieu du mien , comment pourrais je transferer cette argent ?

MoltenRegent526, May 28, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Salut bokdanof!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Are you still having problems redeeming your prepaid code? If so, do you get an error code along with the message? You may also want to try reaching out to your local phone/chat support team to see if they can help you
    out.

Bonne chance!

Miss Bijoux, May 31, 2017
  5. Same for me... did you find a solution?

Vicky Christian, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Salut bokdanof!

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. Are you still having problems redeeming your prepaid code? If so, do you get an error code along with the message? You may also want to try reaching out to your local phone/chat support team to see if they can help you
    out.

Bonne chance!
  7. Vicky Christian Win User

Same for me... did you find a solution?
  8. Nico Medic Win User

je suis nulle ! mettre mes enfants sur la console???

9. Boombaa Win User

Problème Xbox Live

Salut,

Il faut savoir que lors d'une souscription au Xbox Live le renouvellement automatique est activé d'office.

Ce qui maintenant plutôt gonflé c'est de renouveler en débitant le moyen de paiement associé au compte alors que l'abonnement est issue d'une carte prépayée... Il faut donc maintenant désactiver ledit renouvellement automatique.

Translation:

Hello,

You should know that when you subscribe to Xbox Live Automatic renewal is activated automatically.

What is now rather inflated is to renew by debiting the payment method associated with the account while the subscription comes from a prepaid card... So now you have to turn off the automatic renewal
  10. Smwutches Win User

Need help getting Xbox live, weird situation

Unless they've changed something, you can. You can also verify before adding your second card by adding the prepaid card to you cart and starting checkout. If it gives the option for using your Microsoft account balance, then you can use the funds from
    your cards.
Thema:

1. help ! carte prépayée [prepaid card] - Similar Threads - help carte prépayée

2. xbox x help storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox x help storage: ok i have transferred x/s games to a ssd for storage instead of deleting from my Xbox and then unplugged the ssd but the games are still on my home screen i have tried completely shut down the...
  3. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  4. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  5. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  6. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  9. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  10. Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help

in XboX Insiders
    Mic isn’t working for Series X, Help: I been trying to fix an issue with my mic, it won’t work at all but I can hear myself in the mic monitoring but when I go into a party, there’s no output but I can still hear myself on the mic...