Help - can't swipe onto control panel for factory reset!

Discus and support Help - can't swipe onto control panel for factory reset! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please help - my games weren't playing as I kept getting message that game was taking too long. Trying to do a factory reset but Xbox one won't swipe... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chipshop181818, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Help - can't swipe onto control panel for factory reset!

Please help - my games weren't playing as I kept getting message that game was taking too long. Trying to do a factory reset but Xbox one won't swipe to the control panel (it just flashes). The home screen swipes left and right just not onto the control/login/games
    and apps panel (left side of home screen). I have done a hard reset lots of times but no change.

:)

Chipshop181818, Feb 24, 2017
  2. SOME *** SOLD ME AN XBOX WITH PARENTAL CONTROLS AND I CAN'T TAKE THEM OFF OR FACTORY RESET IT

SOME *** SOLD ME AN XBOX WITH PARENTAL CONTROLS AND I CAN'T TAKE THEM OFF OR FACTORY RESET IT. Can someone help me with being able to bypass the controls and reset my console.

nickdesrochers, Feb 24, 2017
  3. Mahjong runs poorly

I had this problem, too. If you are using your laptop's touchpad, that may be what is causing this. Mahjong will pause if you swipe the touchpad from the right edge to the left. Go into your Control panel -> Mouse and in the touchpad setting uncheck "enable
    edge swipes".

ThornySpice99, Feb 24, 2017
  4. G doub1e U Win User

Regret buying Xbox one X

Hey Randy,

yes I’ve done all of them (factory reset with keeping games and i have done a full factory reset, swiping everything!)
  5. ThornySpice99 Win User

Mahjong runs poorly

I had this problem, too. If you are using your laptop's touchpad, that may be what is causing this. Mahjong will pause if you swipe the touchpad from the right edge to the left. Go into your Control panel -> Mouse and in the touchpad setting uncheck "enable
    edge swipes".
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi there. I have signed into Microsoft l, so my son can play minecraft but it is not logged in.

Hi Razeeen! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Follow these steps and try again.

Erase the host's MAC and reboot the Internet device. Network Settings > Advanced Settings > MAC Address and Delete.

If the problem persists, perform a factory reset on the console. You won't lose anything, but you'll need to log into your account again. Email and password required.

Follow this route and select Reset, keeping your games and apps. After 5 to 10 minutes, you will finish reconfiguring your console.

Restart the console >
    Settings > System > Control Panel Information > Reset Control Panel

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

[Help] Factory Resetting

Shouldn't do as everything is stored to the cloud as well & I would think your character is stored on the ESO servers as well.

Not sure it's out to the public yet but the option to factory reset without deleting all of your games etc. is either out or coming quite soon.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One Controller not syncing

Hello there,

We recommend to do a
    soft factory reset
    . This will rest the console to factory default. Odd the controller still will not sync. Also try the controller on a friend or family console. This will help determine if it is the controller or console.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Help - can't swipe onto control panel for factory reset!

1. Help - can't swipe onto control panel for factory reset! - Similar Threads - Help can't swipe

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  4. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  7. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  8. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  9. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  10. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...