Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

Discus and support Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vaidaionut, Apr 22, 2024.

1. vaidaionut
    vaidaionut Guest

I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried everything and its not working. PLEASE HELP!!!

* Original title: HELP

:)

vaidaionut, Apr 22, 2024
  2. FanaticCash8410 Win User

Can't login to my live account

Yes but I can't even login to my live account because it says it's connected to the internet and it's not I go to join Xbox live and try resetting up my old profile but it says it can't access it and I've put all correct info in
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox says i'm not connected to internet??? Help!!!

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. Could you tell which games this issue is happening in, is it a specific title or do all your games have similar issues?

Anyway please follow the instructions below, make sure there is nothing wrong with your connection.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.

- Do the tests and check if any problem is reported, use the link below for reference.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

- Also try the procedures listed by Microsoft in the article below, please.

support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. Skrungy616 Win User

Xbox 360 error status (can't get on xbox live or redownload my profile)

To clarify, my console is connecting to xbox live and the internet just fine when in network testing, but as soon as I try to redownload my profile about halfway into loading it says this console can't connect to xbox live OR there's a problem with the credentials you're using to login

I changed my microsoft password and even put my xbox serial number to my account, still can't get it to log in.

I have no idea what to do, I just wanted to play Diablo. :(
  5. Silver97890 Win User

Trouble with backwards compatible game

I can't, it says that it's not connected to the internet. My xbox one is connected to the internet but when I try to play a 360 game on the xbox one it says that it can't connect to the internet.
  6. xavspit Win User

Xbox One and IPv6

I just hard reset my Xbox and logged back into my Xbox account and it's still saying I need to connect to IPv6 and I'm connected to the internet but I'm only getting 0.36mb for upload and 2.57mb for download can u help?
Thema:

1. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet. - Similar Threads - Help Can't login

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. Help! Can't login after factory reset?! Buffer grey box not a details issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?! Buffer grey box not a details issue...: Help! Apps werent working so I completed a factory reset keeping my apps but I tried to log in and just got a blank rectangle with a buffer screen. So I did a full factory reset and the same...
  4. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  5. I can't seem to login to any Xbox entities please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't seem to login to any Xbox entities please help!: I am not able to log into the Xbox phone app, into my Xbox account on my computer. I am also not able to log into any of my Xbox systems. I have 2 a series S and a XB1. My series S started saying...
  6. Can't login to EA. EA can't help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to EA. EA can't help: Trying to login to Battlefield 2042. It gives me the following message: It's been a while since we've seen you, so your login credentials have expired. The good news is all you need to do is...
  7. Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't login to my facebook account Please help! I have waited for over an hour still it's...: [img] NOT LOGIN TO ASPHALT 8 GAME IN WINDOWS 10 PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM 01481f4e-1552-4b00-b485-c7c83e955ebf
  8. Help I can't login to Xbox live,

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I can't login to Xbox live,: I cant login to xbox live. I can login offline just fine, ive tryed a hard reset but it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated 89e845ff-2475-4fc3-8386-41b9d78420bc
  9. I can't login to Xbox... help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login to Xbox... help me please: I can log in into microsoft but I can't log in into xbox so I can't log in into xbox games too error code is 0x8015DC0D but when I search error code, there are nothing searched exctually when I...
  10. Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition!: Please help! I can't login to the Xbox Windows 10 app and the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition! 000c6e53-afaf-4d8d-b746-d44979e318ae