Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens...

Discus and support Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm on Windows 11, I got the game pass for pc a few days ago and I've been having a problem with it, whatever game I download and try to launch it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ameer_louly, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Ameer_louly
    Ameer_louly Guest

Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens...

I'm on Windows 11, I got the game pass for pc a few days ago and I've been having a problem with it, whatever game I download and try to launch it doesn't work, gives no reaction at all not even an error message, it just doesn't launch

I've found only another person having this problem on reddit and they were able to fix it by going to a different user account on the same device which sure enough worked with me, but moving everything from my current user account to that other one is a tedious task that I don't have time for. Has anyone faced this issue/bug or a similar situation and got any solutions?

I tried the feedback hub found again only one person there with the same problem and I made 2 feedbacks concerning it with seemingly no response from Microsoft, I tried Microsoft support and similarly no response too.

Specs: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: RTX 2060 6gb Memory: 16GB

:)

Ameer_louly, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Default Username 675 Win User

Gamepass Ultimate PC is asking me to join up even though I already have GP Ultimate already?

Happening to me too.

Can't launch any Game Pass game.

XBox app on PC is behaving poorly (no list of installed games, searching for games not working)

Store app claims I need to join Game Pass, but Microsoft Support says I still have 6 weeks of Game Pass Ultimate.

Previously, the game I want to play (Slay the Spire) would only launch from XBox(Beta) app.

But now the XBox app is broken, I can't search for the game. It appears to serve no other purpose at the moment then displaying the games that are available on game pass.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens not even an error code

Hi there Ameer welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Yes, my solution was to factory reset my PC, but! I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  4. RyanFinley1 Win User

Unable to launch Xbox windows 10 games

Nothing when I try to launch a game included with game from both the XBOX app and microsoft store

If I click play/launch it does nothing
  5. MaksymilianNowicki Win User

Problem with log in to account on xbox app.

I can normaly play EA games from game pass for example "Unravel Two" but I can't play games from game pass via xbox app. When i try to play game from game pass via only xbox app. I can't synchronize data and i have to log in, and then the xbox app shows me a code 0x89235107.
  6. MaciejWitek Win User

Cannot download and install any game from PC game Pass.

+1

After today's xbox update for windows 11, I can't play or download any games from my game pass unlimate. Nothing happens when I click play.
Thema:

1. Help, Can't launch xbox game pass games from xbox app, when I press play nothing happens... - Similar Threads - Help Can't launch

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  4. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  5. Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help. Can't login to my account. Says I'm not connected to the internet.: I have been trying to log into my account for a couple of days now and I still cant get in. It keeps telling me im not connected to the internet but my router is working fine. I have tried...
  6. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  7. Please help, can't open any games

in XboX Insiders
    Please help, can't open any games: Hi everyone, So my Xbox isn't loading any games.. been doing it for 2 weeks so I did a full reset and all was good... Until 2 days later.. I lost my cool because I can't open anything once again....
  8. Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't launch Starfield, Gamepass is giving Error code: (0xc0000096)- Please help!: As the title says- I've tried everything, updated drivers, reinstalled Starfield (three times now!), and rebooted my computer multiple times. I've done all the admin commands on cmd, verified and...
  9. I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...: Sorry, we can't launch thisYou can't do this while streaming. (0x80820010) f8877534-b599-4723-9957-7c8cc0b6a3f0
  10. WORST Xbox Support from a LAUNCH DAY ONE CONSOLE - I can't get help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WORST Xbox Support from a LAUNCH DAY ONE CONSOLE - I can't get help!: Please bear with me. I've been stuck in Support Hell dealing with my broken Day One console. I am unable to get help. I am unable to get resolution. It has now been one full month and a few days...