Help can't join friends games!!!

Discus and support Help can't join friends games!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an open NAT type and everything but I still can't join my friend's hosted games or host my own; however, I can join random online lobbies.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caden Willis, May 8, 2023.

1. Caden Willis
    Caden Willis Guest

I have an open NAT type and everything but I still can't join my friend's hosted games or host my own; however, I can join random online lobbies. Please if anyone can help this has been an issue for days.

-I have open NAT type

-I've restarted both my Xbox and Wi-Fi multiple times

-I'm only connected to one source

-My friends aren't having any issues

-I can't find any help online

:)

Caden Willis, May 8, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Caden! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you try clearing the MAC address?

Press Start at the main Xbox menu. Navigate to Settings. Select Network Settings, Advanced Settings, Alternative Mac Address, and finally Clear.
  3. MrGoldenLuck BR Win User

Can't join friend's games.

SomeRandom this problem that happens when trying to get into some server is no problem of anyone else when you will try to enter your internet should be very good more of your friend not there happens this bug because the internet breakdown internet you
    and your friend or Because of a bug of the xbox you need to remove it from your friends list and put it back after 1min
  4. Kelemvor79 Win User

Can't join friend

This post is very old and already works correctly, i can play whit my friends whitout problem
  5. Biela80 Win User

Can't join friend

No reply.We battle with the same thing
  6. Francia J. Win User

Can't join friend

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling the game will be the next step.

For the last resort, we may need to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
Thema:

1. Help can't join friends games!!! - Similar Threads - Help can't join

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone help my xbox won't relink my discord account do I can't join any vcs: About a hour ago I was gonna hop into a discord call with a couple friends and when I tried to open the server list it says "You need to link accounts again" and I've tried through all of the...
  4. I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...: Hello there please find a way to help me play with my live friends 0a43757f-312d-4431-9776-0b0810320e36
  5. Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why...: Please help Xbox community I don't know what to do I've tried almost everything and I don't remember what I did to fix it last time it happend 431fed8b-6081-4532-90c3-7729b8d0073e
  6. Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.

in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Beta Help (PC) - I just got invited to play, but I can't find where to join.: So I just got a message from Xbox saying that I get to play Halo this weekend. It says to download the Xbox Insiders Hub and join the "Halo Infinite - Insider" program. I downloaded the app from...
  7. I can't join my friends world... Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends world... Please help!: Yesterday I went on my Xbox to play on my friend's Minecraft world with him but I wasn't able to join. It was just on locating server and it wouldn't change to anything else. I couldn't join that...
  8. I can't join my friends MC world, plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't join my friends MC world, plz help: When ever i try to join my friends game it either gets stuck in loading and my character loads in but cant be killed or just doesnt load at all and says "unavailable world", "connection timed...
  9. Help i can't join one of my friend game on xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Help i can't join one of my friend game on xbox.: Everytime i go to my friend profile the join game button. I press on it and nothing. Me and my friend both add each other. But the join game option not white color but gray color. But I can join...
  10. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...