HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account

Discus and support HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; upon initial set up of my new xbox one s, it wouldnt let me actually sign in to my microsoft account and told me to just add new account once it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LemonyDust78877, Jun 21, 2018.

1. HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account

upon initial set up of my new xbox one s, it wouldnt let me actually sign in to my microsoft account and told me to just add new account once it was set up, however after I get to the home screen and select add new, it presents a loading screen which then
    goes away without doing anything, such that i cant add an account and therefore cannot play any games, please help

:)

LemonyDust78877, Jun 21, 2018
  2. i have no idea what is going on

one my main live account i cannot connect to live all my achievements are gone and i cant get new ones and i just made a new account for live and it works i can connect but i cant tell what happened

sounoriginal567, Jun 21, 2018
  3. PARTYBOY5433
    PARTYBOY5433 Guest
    Gamertag Known, but no email or password associated with it

I cant remember my hotmail account. like anything. and i got a new xbox and iI cant connect to xbox live without a windows account and password and iI cant figure it out and want that gamer tag. is their a way you can send it to one of my other emails address
    so i can usee that account. please help

PARTYBOY5433, Jun 21, 2018
  4. bigkosy Win User

Not free with Live gold

i have 14 days free membership due to my new x box one s. The free games for xbox one i could add for free without problems. Only this game i cant add to my account.
  5. Slurms007 Win User

Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live

The games are all digitally owned in my library. There are no discs. I had no troubles with this on my original Xbox One that recently broke and required me to buy a new Xbox One S. The emulator I am referring to is the internal emulator that all Xbox
    Ones run when playing a 360 Backwards Compatible game. When I install a 360 game and try to run it on my Xbox One S, the game will load HOWEVER I cannot connect to Xbox Live while in the 360 emulator. Due to a recent troubleshooting that suggests uninstalling
    the game and clearing 360 cache and profiles, I would need to redownload my xbox live profile for the 360 emulator ON the One S. Since the emulator WON'T connect to Xbox Live, despite my Xbox One S BEING connected to Xbox Live, I cannot download my profile
    and therefore cannot play and save my progress. I've tried with multiple games but they all give me the same issue of being "unable to connect to xbox live". I've tried all of the Mass Effect games, the Dragon Age games, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed games,
    Banjo-Kazooie, and Fable series of games and NONE of these will allow me to connect to xbox live.
  6. QuickAimFire Win User

Unable to download content on 360

Hello,

today I have been unable to connect to xbox live on my account on my xbox 360, I have tested my internet connections both on wireless and via cable and both work fine, I can log onto my account on my pc.

I cant play my game due to updates required...but I cant download this update due to not being able to connect to live, I also cannot play games I have downloaded from gold either. My home screen is also taking ages to load now and I didn't have this problem
    the other day.
  7. Guwop x Dunkz Win User

Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?

I jus bought my new xbox one s dont wanna go past the update screen should've jus bought a ps4 it's sad xbox cant do nothing to help us
  8. PARTYBOY5433 Win User

Gamertag Known, but no email or password associated with it

I cant remember my hotmail account. like anything. and i got a new xbox and iI cant connect to xbox live without a windows account and password and iI cant figure it out and want that gamer tag. is their a way you can send it to one of my other emails address
    so i can usee that account. please help
Thema:

HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account

1. HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account - Similar Threads - HELP Cannot due

2. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  3. Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Redeem Gift card on Microsoft Rewards! Please help!: [img] I wanted to redeem a gift card on Microsoft Rewards, but I couldn't for the past few days. On the Phone Verification, "Send" button has been staying gray color instead of blue. This has...
  4. Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Contact Microsoft support. The automated system cannot help me.: Hi. I have been trying to contact support for the past 3 days to no avail. I started another post trying to get help:...
  5. My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son account was hacked, but i cannot get help: Good morning, My boy had his Microsoft account stolen, I tried to open 2 incidents that Microsoft decided to close. So I tried to talk to someone. it seems that it is almost no longer possible....
  6. Xbox Controller Intermittently Disconnecting, Cannot get help from a human

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Intermittently Disconnecting, Cannot get help from a human: Hi, Really at a loss of what to do here. My xbox series X controller has been intermittently disconnecting for the past month or two now. It's gotten to the point where I can't play live games...
  7. "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point" Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point" Please help: Hello! I have this problem with Game Pass on PC. (Windows 10) I get the following error when opening any game "The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount point". This...
  8. I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.: Back in may of 2022 my account was hacked. Me and this guy we gameshared a lot because he had strict parents and he eventually ended up stealing my account from his xbox. This started late...
  9. Is it possible to merge two microsoft accounts into one? Support cannot help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to merge two microsoft accounts into one? Support cannot help?: I have activated windows and minecraft microsoft ver. on one account and migrated minecraft java on another one (Several year ago I migrated my mojang account to new created microsoft account and...
  10. Cannot play multiplayer games due to glitched privacy settings PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer games due to glitched privacy settings PLEASE HELP: Where do I begin? Forgive me. This is a long story because I have been trying to resolve this issue for months with no luck. In late June or early May of this year, I turned on my Xbox and tried...