Help! Both of my brothers' Xbox one controllers lose connection intermittently - tried...

Discus and support Help! Both of my brothers' Xbox one controllers lose connection intermittently - tried... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if anybody would be able to help. My brothers both have xbox one controllers (genuine branded), and for the last 2 years or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImmyWillis, May 16, 2020.

1. ImmyWillis
    ImmyWillis Guest

Help! Both of my brothers' Xbox one controllers lose connection intermittently - tried...

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody would be able to help.

My brothers both have xbox one controllers (genuine branded), and for the last 2 years or so, they've operated without issues. That was until about 2 weeks ago when one of the controllers (lets call it controller A) started disconnecting every minute or
    two, the light flashing on the controller and the console prompting us to reconnect the controller. I'm alright at fixing things if I can find out how via the internet, and replaced a joystick module on controller A a few months ago after it kept drifting
    - i digress. Basically, it ended up with me so I could try and fix it. I looked at the suggested advice and have tried all these things:

- resynced it to the console

- powercycled the console

- moved the controller closer to the console

- checked for controller updates (its up to date)

- replaced the batteries. (Up to this point we were using a rechargeable battery pack, but i tried with brand new AAs too.)

None of this stuff worked, and controller A still has issues.

Controller B then started showing similar issues yesterday, not quite as frequently as controller A, but enough to make them playing a game of fortnite impossible.

I have considered that maybe I am the cause of this, after fixing controller A's joystick module, but in fairness, it worked perfectly for several weeks after I fixed it and I was very careful, and it seems that controller B has developed the same issues
    despite me not going anywhere near it.

My question is, what could be wrong?

I would love to get them two new controllers but with the price being £60 a pop at the moment, it's really not something we can afford, but with lockdown continuing, them playing games together keeps them entertained for hours so is of high importance to
    them, understandably. Any replies are greatly appreciated.

:)

ImmyWillis, May 16, 2020
  2. ImmyWillis Win User

Help! Both of my brothers' Xbox one controllers lose connection intermittently - tried resync, new batteries etc already.

3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Help! Both of my brothers' Xbox one controllers lose connection intermittently - tried resync, new batteries etc already.

4. TMG REMORSE Win User

Xbox One controller won't turn on

Hi i have a brother that has two new xbox one controllers a couple of days ago both of his controllers dont connect to his xbox one today he has tried every single solution u guys gave us but the controllers still dont turn on, can you please help me with
    this

My brothers gt is ProUNDERDOG21
  5. rockingalan Win User

controller sync

I'm using an xbox one. I borrowed my brother's controller but it wouldn't connect. The controller will stay connected while using a usb cable but as soon as it's removed it tries searching for a signal. I've tried both support articles but from what I've
    seen the problem stems my xbox not seaching for a signal from my controller despite the numerous times I hit the button on the console
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

...Where is the XBox Support STAFF?

Is this happening on only one Xbox One, or both of them? as it could be an issue with the console losing connection to the controller as oppose to there being an issue with the controller.
Thema:

1. Help! Both of my brothers' Xbox one controllers lose connection intermittently - tried... - Similar Threads - Help Both brothers'

2. Help with both controller bumpers not working all of a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with both controller bumpers not working all of a sudden: My controller bumpers on the back side have stopped working since using it on another xbox. When going to configure controller in xbox accessories it doesnt even recognize that I have bumpers....
  3. help saving both account

in XBoX Accessibility
    help saving both account: I originally created my Xbox account for my sons to share. i could not afford to get all 3 older boys each their own account. So to be fare and stop what fights i could from ever starting. my...
  4. Need help moving my both my sons series s consoles under my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help moving my both my sons series s consoles under my account.: Hi, Right now I managed to really get things messed up. I have my account with my Series X on one of my email accounts I set up for my Series X when I got it. Later, I got a second Series S for my...
  5. Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help accessing the other version of Minecraft after both were given if you only owned...: I have had bedrock on my account for a while before the migrations happened and I would like to play java on the account but whenever I try to it says that i still need to buy it or play the demo....
  6. I cannot access any of my xbox games both disc and digital. (xbox one) help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access any of my xbox games both disc and digital. (xbox one) help: every time i try to open a game it says that it took too long to start. i have spent a half hour on this. i have restarted my console multiple times. bff86cae-de12-497f-b9c0-767a3d9988fa
  7. My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My download keeps failing at exactly 79% ... on *both* of my XBOX 360 consoles. Please help!: Hello, all! I happen to own two XBOX 360 consoles (yes, I've never upgraded to the XBOX One or a PS4), one in my living room and the other in my bedroom. My fiancee expressed interest in running...
  8. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account - Email Change - Both Emails have active Xbox Live Accounts *HELP*: Hi, I have two email addresses, A & B. Email A - My main email account, the one I want to keep. This has an Xbox Live profile associated with it. Email B - My old email account, but linked to...
  10. Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens.: Take a look at this link and please help. Xboxone help 921588ea-2a37-4f30-a9f4-f8484f9ea18b