help batterys

Discus and support help batterys in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I guess we have to wait till the the updated controlers to come out Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GENERAL ZOD XX, Feb 19, 2014.

  1. help batterys


    I guess we have to wait till the the updated controlers to come out
     
    GENERAL ZOD XX, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. Eggnogga Win User

    help batterys

    The thread title makes it sound like the OP wants us to help his batteries.
  3. vikingland1 Win User

    help batterys

    I have the official ms play and charge for both of my controllers and it seems to be working like it should.
  4. eviltedi Win User

    help batterys

    Ok, just charged the pack up, and it's full according to the icon on the Xbox One, I also installed two brand new Duracell Ultras to compare, and they were shown to be full as well, it seems the battery indicator is working OK on my console.
  5. eviltedi Win User

    help batterys

    I have a play and charge, I'll charge it fully and see what it indicates, full, half etc.
  6. RippenHarra Win User

    help batterys

    The 360 gauge was never accurate either which is why I could never understand why it was so asked for on the One.
Thema:

help batterys

Loading...
  1. help batterys - Similar Threads - help batterys

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  10. Can anyone help me find a Xbox 20th anniversary controller model 1914 battery cover

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help me find a Xbox 20th anniversary controller model 1914 battery cover: I have an Xbox 20th anniversary controller model 1914 & my little brother lost the battery cover. I have searched for a replacement but have found zero. Does anyone know how to replace this?...