Help about read disc

Discus and support Help about read disc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; guys I need one help, I bought one Xbox one S here in Brazil, when I come to my house and start it, after update and make all well console don’t read... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TaxableKoala915, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Help about read disc

guys I need one help, I bought one Xbox one S here in Brazil, when I come to my house and start it, after update and make all well console don’t read any games or blueray, I make all what they explain in support and not work, so I go back and change my device
    where I bought it, make all process again and don’t read again, the same Xbox one s forza edition, games and blue ray work well in another Xbox

:)

TaxableKoala915, Apr 22, 2018
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Help with xbox bo2 backwards compatibility

It could be that the console is not reading the disc. Although this is not recommended as there is a chance it could scratch the disc you can try holding the disc for about 2 seconds after the console grabs it to see if that helps.

onyxishere, Apr 22, 2018
  3. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    Unable to play GTA V

There is a section on this forum about installing DISC 1. Try reading over that as I'm not sure how to help further.

LegendOfGta, Apr 22, 2018
  4. onyxishere Win User

Help with xbox bo2 backwards compatibility

It could be that the console is not reading the disc. Although this is not recommended as there is a chance it could scratch the disc you can try holding the disc for about 2 seconds after the console grabs it to see if that helps.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

Unable to play GTA V

There is a section on this forum about installing DISC 1. Try reading over that as I'm not sure how to help further.
  6. WireIP Win User

Is there any way to remove an Xbox One disc while the power is off?

7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Certain Disc Won't Play - Xbox 360

Hey there Morrigan,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Xbox 360 reading Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

Are you receiving an error code?

Is the disc being recognized by the Xbox 360?

Try this article:

Xbox 360 Disc Drive Solution

If the issue persists,

On Step 8 in the article: If your Xbox 360 console can read another disc of the same type, the disc may be the source of the problem.
    Get a replacement disc or troubleshooting help.

Contact the disc manufacturer for a replacement disc or troubleshooting help.

Hope this helps.
  8. Skweezle1st Win User

Disc will not read. Please Help

I get this a lot on my 360. Mine is completely crippled and will NEVER play a disc straight away. Some mornings it can take up to 45 mins before my console will read the disc. In my case it's due to a faulty optical drive which can be replaced. It's possible
    yours has started doing the same thing. If the disc reads properly in your brothers 360 all the time then this is probably your problem and youll start to notice it with other games over the next few months.
Thema:

Help about read disc

1. Help about read disc - Similar Threads - Help read disc

2. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  3. My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My disc won't read for gta 5 Can you help?: Can you help me because gta 5 won't read c8881087-8d98-4ee5-b37b-72374b9d5f1c
  4. disc read error 3.1 common mp.ff no xbox help???

in XBoX on Consoles
    disc read error 3.1 common mp.ff no xbox help???: disc read error 3.1 common mp.ff help
  5. Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please

in XboX Insiders
    Disc tray wont read the disc someone help me please: I put a disc in and it makes the noise like its reading it but then stops and doesn't do anything and the disc are fine can anyone please help submitted by /u/SR20PULSE [link] [comments]
  6. Disc not being read. Help needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc not being read. Help needed: I am trying to play Batman Arkham Origins disc on my xbox one x and it wont read it. I have tried other 360 discs and regular discs with no problem. I have cleared the cache and held the power...
  7. XBOX1 Wont read game disc and was told to come here for help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX1 Wont read game disc and was told to come here for help: Was told to come here by rep i was speaking to on the phone 47df65d0-59ad-404b-b295-e0a9e24bd914
  8. Disc won't read!!! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't read!!! Help!: So for my xbox 360, I have about 70 disc games and I love to play with them all. Especially my borderlands series. Borderlands has always been my favourite game, so when I took kinde like a break...
  9. Unable to read game disc on newly purchased xbox one HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to read game disc on newly purchased xbox one HELP: Does anyone have answer to why we still can not play games on discs? We set up our new xbox yesterday and still can not play games. we have chatted with support and they are saying reboot or...
  10. S model, weird disc read error, need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    S model, weird disc read error, need help: (Reposted from a different category due to miscatagorization) So, my issue is really weird. And what I was told the issue was, doesn't make much sense. My Xbox 360, S Model, Halo 4 Edition, has...