Help a Dad help his 6 year old son/Live related

Discus and support Help a Dad help his 6 year old son/Live related in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We saved our money for Christmas, like others. All my son asked for was Disney Infinity 2.0 stuff, and Xbox live so he could do Minecraft. I am really... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eviluncletom, Dec 27, 2014.

1. eviluncletom
    eviluncletom Guest

We saved our money for Christmas, like others. All my son asked for was Disney Infinity 2.0 stuff, and Xbox live so he could do Minecraft. I am really not a gamer and do not know all the things I need to know. I purchased a 12 Month Gold for Xbox live. It
    is under my account from years ago when I played COD/etc. Now my son wants to get on live for Minecraft. Do we really have to spend another $59.99? Can I not add him to my account?

Thanks for the help.

:)

eviluncletom, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Dr Deem
    Dr Deem Guest
    Cannot Create Account For My Child On Xbox One

I would like for my 6 year old son to have his own account on XBOX ONE, but it is asking for email address and he does not have one. I have tried logging into my Microsoft/Xbox Live accounts to add a child, but cannot find a way to do it. This is way too
    complicated.

My objectives are as follows:

1. Create a Gamertag for my 6 year old son

2. Connect him to my XBOX Live account

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Dr Deem, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Finally did it!

My son has completed it, not got the 1000g on it though.

It's a shame to see a 23 year old good looking bloke ( he gets his looks from his dad Help a Dad help his 6 year old son/Live related ;) ) start to lose his hair at such a young age lol

Lofty Who, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

On the 360 each account has to have it's own gold subscription in order to play online. So yes, you would either need to purchase another subscription for his account or let him play on yours.

Smwutches, Dec 27, 2014
  5. eviluncletom
    eviluncletom Guest
    I can not believe this. First Christmas morning was ruined by the network being down and I dealt with a full blown Autistic meltdown, and now yet another blow from MS. I thought you could share. It sucks, as I can not afford it, and had I known I would
    have done it differently.

Thanks for your help and answer, even though I am furious over the whole Xbox 360 thing. First two red rings of death, should have never bought another.

eviluncletom, Dec 27, 2014
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Gold can be shared on the One, but not the 360.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

On the 360 each account has to have it's own gold subscription in order to play online. So yes, you would either need to purchase another subscription for his account or let him play on yours.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Gold can be shared on the One, but not the 360.
  9. eviluncletom Win User

I can not believe this. First Christmas morning was ruined by the network being down and I dealt with a full blown Autistic meltdown, and now yet another blow from MS. I thought you could share. It sucks, as I can not afford it, and had I known I would
    have done it differently.

Thanks for your help and answer, even though I am furious over the whole Xbox 360 thing. First two red rings of death, should have never bought another.
  10. pettyracer4545 Win User

people from xbox live

Hi looking for players to play wig my 6 year old son please add
  11. Mtzt Win User

Xbox live got removed from my account

HELP please!! My sons dad did a factory reset on his xbox one and now everything is gone. We tried logging in and it got a different picture and name connected to it. Does anyone know how to get rid of that name we dont know and get his old profile and
    his games back??? Thank you in advance from a mom who is stuck at home with a very sad 9 year old!
Thema:

1. Help a Dad help his 6 year old son/Live related - Similar Threads - Help Dad help

2. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account: I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address and gamertag and Xbox live id...
  3. Dad needs some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dad needs some help: Hi, This may seem like a trivial issue, but my autistic daughter has been using the xbox 360 for over 10 years and although she is 24 I cant get her to move to the latest xbox or the xbox one as...
  4. Non-Game Dad needs help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non-Game Dad needs help: So we have xbox one with digital download of Minecraft. One account one kid second kid has asked for xbox and Santa might bring. First kid does not like or play minecraft. Second kid loved mind...
  5. Non Gamer Dad Needs Help w XBox Gold and Understanding All Of This Stuff......

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non Gamer Dad Needs Help w XBox Gold and Understanding All Of This Stuff......: Alright game peoples, here is the scenario: divorced parents, twelve year old son who has an XBox at each parents house. I bought the Gold account upgrade thingy so that he could resume playing...
  6. Can anybody help a Dad with parental controls please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anybody help a Dad with parental controls please: Hello Just got my 12 year old and Xbox one S. I set up pass key for purchases plus set web content for restricted adult content. 1)On Xbox live when looking for games I can still search for...
  7. Help a xbox one newbie dad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help a xbox one newbie dad: Hi All, I am a computer programmer BUT xbox total newbie. I bought a xbox one for my son (7 years old) who loves minecraft. I travel a lot and wanted to know how (if possible) to play with him...
  8. Can anybody help a Dad with parental controls please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anybody help a Dad with parental controls please: Hello Just got my 12 year old and Xbox one S. I set up pass key for purchases plus set web content for restricted adult content. 1)On Xbox live when looking for games I can still search for...
  9. Please help! My dad has XBox Live and I play on the same console but I can’t play!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! My dad has XBox Live and I play on the same console but I can’t play!: Hey. My dad bought Xbox live on his account and I tried to play on the same console but on my account and it said I need to get Xbox live. I thought that you can share your Xbox Live membership...
  10. Please help a befuddled Dad!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help a befuddled Dad!: Hi, My when my son tries to download games to play or wants to buy something on his xbox one it tells him he needs parental consent. It suggests that i will get an email (its linked to my...