Help a brother out

Discus and support Help a brother out in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys so I have joined the Xbox insider (I'm Omega but I read that the console streaming is open for all) on my Xbox and have logged in on my phone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hy4rkan, Nov 14, 2019.

1. /u/Hy4rkan
    /u/Hy4rkan Guest

Help a brother out

Hey guys so I have joined the Xbox insider (I'm Omega but I read that the console streaming is open for all) on my Xbox and have logged in on my phone on the streaming app with the same account. I live in the US and I followed all the steps to set it up (learned a bit here) and my console says that the console streaming is on, but on the streaming app on my phone I'm still stuck on the "join the Xbox insider program to stream games from your Xbox one". Any idea of why would this happen and how to solve it? Both devices are connected to the same wifi.

submitted by /u/Hy4rkan
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hy4rkan, Nov 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Help a brother out?

Asking for codes is not allowed on the forums.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

help a brother out guys. ..

[quote user="magic xcjx"] I only had like 50k achivments so it qasnt really that high...[/quote]

Makes no difference if it was 50k or 20 million,cheats never prosper.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Do you remember a while ago when you used that software to boost your score so you looked cool to your mates?

-

That will be why.
  5. bowski477 Win User

6. magic xcjx Win User

I've had my xbox for 5 years, I only had like 50k achivments so it qasnt really that high...
Thema:

Help a brother out

1. Help a brother out - Similar Threads - Help brother

2. Can I get help fixing my brother's minecraft version type?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get help fixing my brother's minecraft version type?: Hi' I have a problem at the very beginning when I enter the main page minecraft Java edition. The latest release is not showing the minecraft versions. So I though was not a big deal then an error...
  3. Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.: My friend's young son set up his xbox account using his older bothers email address. Since the account was created there's been £600+ worth of games purchased on there. To cut a long story short,...
  4. Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox...: Hello, Please who Can help me. My little brother playing in my Xbox and he removed my Xbox Ultimate Gamepass. I buy in 1 month for 1€. Can i get IT back? Please 7ac278dd-3266-42ab-a0fe-2c5fdff9af37
  5. need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up.

in XboX Insiders
    need some help with my account. My step brother messed it up.: need some help. Havent gotten much help from xbox support. So hoping someone here is just magically a worker for Microsoft I am in the military and haven't played on my xbox account in forever. I...
  6. Brother forgot xbox account password need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brother forgot xbox account password need help: Hello, My brother forgot his password to his Xbox and we just made the switch to the Xbox series She filled out the recovery form multiple times but he forgot the Gmail account that was linked to...
  7. HELP! My brother typed the incorrect passkey on my xbox one and now its asking me for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP! My brother typed the incorrect passkey on my xbox one and now its asking me for...: My brother tryed to use my xbox one account and typed the wrong passkey too many times, xbox is now asking me for my email password and i don't know the password, i tried to recover the account...
  8. Help. Little brother false comm banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Little brother false comm banned: Hello. Recently,my little brother was communication banned on xbox. Heres a backstory. Someone was calling people in Rainbow six Siege [Mod Removed - Inappropriate],and saying they were autistic....
  9. Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hi any help my brother who passed aways Xbox one has be stolen from my home is there a way I ...: Hi everyone I need help my house was stolen last night and lot of goods where took my brother who passed away Xbox has being stolen in burglary is there anything I can do about this as garda can't...
  10. Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother ...: Can you help me out of attempts to put the main account on the xbox because my little brother tampering with the device can you retrieve it to me ff2fd1fe-be19-4979-9abf-ed3650c41310