help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Discus and support help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To fix this error you need to uninstall the app/game that is affected. 1. go to My games and apps 2.navigate to queue 3.select the affected app/game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by michaelBRERETON, Apr 4, 2014.

  1. Padre784
    Padre784 Guest

    help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com


    To fix this error you need to uninstall the app/game that is affected.

    1. go to My games and apps

    2.navigate to queue

    3.select the affected app/game and press the menu button on the controller

    4.uninstall

    5.re-intall

    6. issue should now be fixed
     
    Padre784, Apr 6, 2014
    #16
  2. Padre784
    Padre784 Guest
    Padre784, Apr 6, 2014
    #17
  3. BrianPosey
    BrianPosey Guest
    props White Cyanide it totally worked.

    step: while xbox one is on, press and hold power button for 10 seconds.

    unplug power cord from console, wall, brick for 2 min.

    hook back up and turn on console.

    go to game/apps page on Xbox one console, select menu button, select app details, and then press install.
     
    BrianPosey, Apr 6, 2014
    #18
  4. help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

    Preview app stuck at 99% says installation stopped and have 0x87de0a9f error code when i try to finish the update/installation.
     
    MaSSaCrE xPRx, Oct 31, 2018
    #19
  5. BrianPosey Win User

    help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

    props White Cyanide it totally worked.

    step: while xbox one is on, press and hold power button for 10 seconds.

    unplug power cord from console, wall, brick for 2 min.

    hook back up and turn on console.

    go to game/apps page on Xbox one console, select menu button, select app details, and then press install.
  6. KILLU37 Win User

    help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

    Did a hard reset like suggested. Did not fix the 99% issue for me. Not sure whats going on kind of annoying since it sits in the Queue.
  7. White Cyanide Win User

    help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

    Mine did the same thing,same error code. Did a hard reset then I went to app, menu button and selected app details and pressed install and it went to 100% finished. Don't know if the hard reset was needed though. Hope this helps someone.
  8. Tron Dizzle Win User

    help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

    I'm able to sign in but stuck at 99% same error code as everyone else
  9. sXs CYCLONE sXs Win User

    help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

    Same problem with the update! stuck @88% but i'm still able to sign in
Thema:

help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com

Loading...
  1. help 0x87de0a9f xbox.com - Similar Threads - help 0x87de0a9f com

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  10. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...