Hellow I need help changing my xbox 360xbox live account region back to Unite States

Discus and support Hellow I need help changing my xbox 360xbox live account region back to Unite States in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hellow I need help changing my xbox live account and xbox 360 region to Unite States , I changed region from Unite Estates to Ecuador and in Ecuador... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leinadarom, Oct 28, 2016.

1. leinadarom
    leinadarom Guest

Hellow I need help changing my xbox 360xbox live account region back to Unite States

Hellow I need help changing my xbox live account and xbox 360 region to Unite States , I changed region from Unite Estates to Ecuador and in Ecuador there is no Xbox Live and now I cant do anything on my xbox 360

Please help

:)

leinadarom, Oct 28, 2016
  2. leinadarom
    leinadarom Guest
    Please Help I changed my xbox 360 region to a non xbox live country

I changed My xbox 360 region using your website migration option and now I cannot change it back to Unite States

In this new region my xbox 360 doesnt connect to have xbox live and I cant download anything I got all gears of war games thanks to Gears of war 4 bundle but i cant download them in this region and i want to change it back to Unite States

Please help me

leinadarom, Oct 28, 2016
  3. ESMC Psycho
    ESMC Psycho Guest
    Having problems changing my region to the United States since I moved from Australia?

I need help asap on changing my region to the United States back I moved from Australia about a week ago.

ESMC Psycho, Oct 28, 2016
  4. Hellow I need help changing my xbox 360xbox live account region back to Unite States

Hey there leinadarom!

Here a troubleshooting guide on how to
    change your region
    . However, it will not transfer money between regions. Be sure to spend the money in your Microsoft account before you change your account location.

Let us know if you still experience any problems!

Miss Ghidorah, Oct 28, 2016
  5. leinadarom
    leinadarom Guest
    Thank you for your fast reply but

I know how to change regions, the problem is that I cant change it back to Unite States my xbox 360 account is stuck in Ecuador Region

Please help me

leinadarom, Oct 28, 2016
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You can only change your region every 3 months. So if you just changed it, you will have to wait 3 months before you can change it back.

Smwutches, Oct 31, 2018
  7. leinadarom Win User

Thank you for your fast reply but

I know how to change regions, the problem is that I cant change it back to Unite States my xbox 360 account is stuck in Ecuador Region

Please help me
  8. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hey there leinadarom!

Here a troubleshooting guide on how to
    change your region
    . However, it will not transfer money between regions. Be sure to spend the money in your Microsoft account before you change your account location.

Let us know if you still experience any problems!
  9. Smwutches Win User

You can only change your region every 3 months. So if you just changed it, you will have to wait 3 months before you can change it back.
  10. NaVyXCoMmAnDer Win User

How Do I Remove A Personal Account?

to change the region you goto your system settings location and change it to united states and it will disconnect you from xbox live then you have to sign back into your united states account
  11. HassanB Win User

Old xbox to new xbox with new location(HELP)

@OMGWTFBBQH4X - When an account is created the region is set to that account permanently. It is not possible to change the region on an account once it has been made, you would need to make a new XBOX Live account in order to be able to use a United States
    account as well as change any billing information. This is unfortunately a region mismatch and there's nothing you can do about this but create a new XBOX Live account to match with the United States billing information of where you live now.
Thema:

1. Hellow I need help changing my xbox 360xbox live account region back to Unite States - Similar Threads - Hellow need help

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...
  4. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  5. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  6. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  7. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  8. I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different...: I need to know when I port foreword my Xbox series x and a PS5 which is in a different state what ports should we be using together?? 5e398a5b-b296-45e2-917d-433a5ea68499
  9. Hellow fellow Xbox enthusiast, what is your favorite Xbox exclusive game?

in XboX Insiders
    Hellow fellow Xbox enthusiast, what is your favorite Xbox exclusive game?: [removed] submitted by /u/miszlokaira [link] [comments]
  10. Allied Telesyn: Hellow!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Allied Telesyn: Hellow!: Allied Telesyn (Modems/Gateways): Hellow! Check the product you have purchased here: Xbox Enforcement | Console Check d7866e55-f42f-410e-9390-3214e15eb81f