Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

Discus and support Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sajad Jabbar, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Sajad Jabbar
    Sajad Jabbar Guest

Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong....

Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher

:)

Sajad Jabbar, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong. It dosent happen with other game just with the witcher

Hi Sajad! I'm more than happy to help you out!

May I know the exact error message/codes upon download please?

Please try to follow these steps:

1. Sign in with the correct Xbox profile

Make sure you’re connected to Xbox and signed in with the profile that originally purchased the content.

2. Check the space of your hard drive

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select the Notifications icon.
    See if there are any notifications about low or unavailable hard drive space. Xbox alerts you when you’re running low.
    If there’s a notification about low hard drive space, you’ll have to either delete content to free up space or add an external drive.

3. Check the system update

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates.
    If there are any updates, they’ll appear in the left menu. If not, you'll see "No console update available."

To learn more about troubleshooting game installation on Xbox, I have provided you the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...game-or-app-installation-problems-on-xbox-one

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Trol Vesel Win User

Can't purchase Xbox Live gold. :(

Hey guys I got a card for 3 months and when you bag the console tells me it's not valid, and if I try online tells me that went something goes wrong
  4. WafflingZeus518 Win User

Gold membership won't work

my xbox 3 month live gold membership wont work either! it keeps telling me invalid code!!!!

when i tried putting it on xbox.com it keeps telling me something wrong went on ...try again later !
  5. Church6346 Win User

Gears of War Remastered Beta Not Downloading.

For me it told me it started downloading then said something went wrong. Now I try to redeem the code it tells me it's already redeemed so now I can't do anything. HELP PLZ
  6. Miyagi Kid Win User

Gears of War Ultimate edition console games not downloading.

Hello xbox live agent told me to post here for a new gears of war 3 code (after trying numerous different "solutions") i get an error saying "oops something went wrong" Thanks
Thema:

1. Hello xbox. Iam trying to download the witcher 3 but he tells me something went wrong.... - Similar Threads - Hello Iam trying

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...: hello i,am a user of Xbox one from India,when i,am trying to open Microsoft rewards it does't open and shows this [YOUR CURRENT MARKET IS NOT SUPPORTED] so can you fix this...
  10. Hello iam looking for people to play with on XBL on XBOX One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello iam looking for people to play with on XBL on XBOX One: The games i play bf4 rainbow destiney nba 2k and all other major titles Please leave your gt down below you must have mic and must be atleasst 16 thanks 31bf04f4-84d6-4d46-a823-59a873a4ac21