hello Xbox community new guy

Discus and support hello Xbox community new guy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for adult friends men and women only I got 2 games fable 2 and fable 2 pub games but got the fable 2 add-ons look forward to make friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I am of 2 minds, May 25, 2015.

1. hello Xbox community new guy

I am looking for adult friends men and women only I got 2 games fable 2 and fable 2 pub games but got the fable 2 add-ons look forward to make friends by the way can somebody what do I have get my free game with gold I have an Xbox 360 and I have xbox one
    with halo master chief collection on the way

:)

I am of 2 minds, May 25, 2015
  2. kirito
    kirito Guest
    Hey guys

Hello guys, I am Kirito and I am a private coder, I hope to have fun on this forum and enjoy a new community.

kirito, May 25, 2015
  3. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hello Xbox Community

Hey there Key Dollas!

Sorry to hear about the messaging issue! I moved this thread out of our Ambassador forums to the proper Xbox One support forum for better visibility.

Is there a particular error code you are seeing when you attempt to send the message? What do you see when the message fails?

Post back and let us know so we can help you get this issue sorted! hello Xbox community new guy :)

Mister Beep, May 25, 2015
  4. hello Xbox community new guy

The current game for gold is F1 2013 on the 360, poolnation and castle storm for the one.

On your dashboard you will see an ad for deals with gold, click this and you will find the games there ready to download for free.

Or download from this site.

www.xbox.com/.../games-with-gold

You can download the xbox one games from your 360 or this site while waiting for your console to arrive.

THEOWENKILLER, May 25, 2015
  5. Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

hello Xbox community new guy