Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

Discus and support Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mhamad Tahsin, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

Hello

Why can't I invite game to my friends!

And i cant play online games

:)

Mhamad Tahsin, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Mhamad Tahsin Win User

My device is xbox one s

When my friend share his game pass with me with family setting when i play online games like r6 and fifa. The problem is i cant play online match and i cant invite my freind when i invite them the big poster shows and says

(You dont access privilege ..)

Sorry for my bad English❤️🌹
  3. Mhamad Tahsin Win User

Thanks so much I appreciate 😊

You're nice guy thanks again❤️❤️
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Hi again Mhamad.

Don't worry your English is not so bad, I understood you perfectly, here I present you some solutions to your problem, and if your problem still persists don't worry and contact me again to give you the necessary help to try to solve your problem.

It's definitely frustrating that you're unable to play online games or invite friends while enjoying your friend's Game Pass Family sharing on your Xbox One S. Here are some troubleshooting steps to investigate and hopefully resolve the issue:

1. Verify Game Pass Sharing:

Confirm your friend has set up Game Pass Family Sharing correctly. They should have added you as a member through the Xbox app or Microsoft website.
    Ensure your friend's Game Pass subscription is active and valid. A lapsed subscription can prevent sharing benefits.
    Check your Xbox account settings: In System > Settings > Account > Family, confirm your account is added to your friend's family group.
    2. Network Connectivity:

Restart your Xbox One S and your router/modem. This can sometimes clear temporary network glitches.
    Check your internet connection strength. Weak or unstable connections can cause online access issues.
    Test your Xbox Live connection: Go to Settings > Network > Test network connection and look for any errors or warnings.
    3. Account Permissions:

On your Xbox One S, sign out and sign back in with your account. This can refresh your privileges.
    Check your Xbox Live subscription status. You need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online multiplayer games, even with Game Pass.
    Contact your friend and ask them to check their Game Pass Family settings. They might need to adjust your permissions within the family group for online access and invitations.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Mhamad, my name is Oskayra and i am an independient advisor and gamer like you.

first of all to provide you some usefull information, i need than you give me more information, exactly what device or app you are having this problem with, let me know so I can give you a fully customized support experience to try to solve your problem.

i will wait for you
  6. JayKinloch Win User

Friends list

I seem to have the same problem i can't join parties and my friends accounts see me as appearing offline (my status keeps goin unknown) i can still play online games but cant see or accepted invites or join people
Thema:

1. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games - Similar Threads - Hello Why can't

2. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  3. Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox?: Hello, could you help me with why my keyboard doesn't work in sea of thieves on xbox? a7fb3d03-9704-4297-a118-761e51fe8ed9
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  6. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  7. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  8. Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello good night. Why is my account not signing in?it only keep on loading and not signing in: 18765210087 *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 28e99f2f-583c-4031-8329-39a204748036
  9. Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?: Hello guys! why do I get charged for the Xbox that I don't have. 074c1bae-6989-4ce9-9eca-bef4e9da244d
  10. Why won't Windows Hello except the correct pin?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Windows Hello except the correct pin?: This seems to be a unique problem, seeing as nothing has helped me, so I'll try to break it down: I wanted to use the Minecraft launcher, but I wasn't signed in. I started to login, but then it...