Hello to all the XB1 players out there

Discus and support Hello to all the XB1 players out there in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get on my console to play games as well, but as much as I love gaming I also love the friendships XBL has provided me. All game talk is boring, in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeadlyLEIGHTON, May 20, 2014.

  1. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

    Hello to all the XB1 players out there


    I get on my console to play games as well, but as much as I love gaming I also love the friendships XBL has provided me. All game talk is boring, in my opinion so conversation is needed and helps you make friends.
     
    x24hrs2livex, May 20, 2014
    #16
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Aww Louie you always put a smile on my face.
     
    x24hrs2livex, May 20, 2014
    #17
  3. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    That's just how I roll, [tag:BrownBear].
     
    Epic Louie, May 20, 2014
    #18
  4. Hello to all the XB1 players out there

    If it makes you feel any better, 24, I spent over 45 min. having a discussion with D33dles last night and because of it, never actually got around to playing any of my games with him because he had to go. The day before that, I had a 2-hour long conversation
    with Cloudstrife 900 via messaging, party chat, PM, Skype, and email See, I can be sociable when I want to. Hello to all the XB1 players out there ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, May 20, 2014
    #19
  5. I dont have Ghost or nba2k14 but if you get titanfall then add me ok Hello to all the XB1 players out there :)
     
    lordcontrataca302011, May 21, 2014
    #20
  6. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    cloudstrife needs to get his backside on here
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Hello to all the XB1 players out there

    Just because you don't have enough games in common doesn't mean you can't party up together. Usually when Imin a party with friends we are all playing something different and just enjoying the convo. But hey whatever.
  8. DeadlyLEIGHTON Win User

    Hello to all the XB1 players out there

    is following just the same as if it was a friend request
  9. DeadlyLEIGHTON Win User

    Hello to all the XB1 players out there

    thanks i do appreciate the response
  10. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

    Hello to all the XB1 players out there

    I dont have Ghost or nba2k14 but if you get titanfall then add me ok :)
  11. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Hello to all the XB1 players out there

    I get on my console to play games as well, but as much as I love gaming I also love the friendships XBL has provided me. All game talk is boring, in my opinion so conversation is needed and helps you make friends.
Thema:

Hello to all the XB1 players out there

Loading...
  1. Hello to all the XB1 players out there - Similar Threads - Hello XB1 players

  2. Hello, Xbox Team read this please

    in XboX Insiders
    Hello, Xbox Team read this please: Hello Xbox Team, I am writing to share a product concept aimed at tapping into the nostalgia of the Xbox 360 era while delivering modern performance. My idea, dubbed the "Xbox 160," is a...
  3. Hello if you looking at this I hope

    in XboX Insiders
    Hello if you looking at this I hope: [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/wv1iu282kj1g1.jpg?width=4080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4f0f8ebe483501689866689f376ca5796c55d239 I just started a YouTube account and I'm asking for the community...
  4. Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Earth Rains Saying Hello ☔️️: Nice to officially meet all of you , For those who may not have seen me before I wanted to introduce myself , I have been posting for just over a month now ( new to Reddit ) as a way to engage...
  5. Hello, how do I exit the Xbox Insider program?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hello, how do I exit the Xbox Insider program?: I've already been to the app and I can't get out. submitted by /u/Excellent_Buy_5315 [link] [comments]
  6. Hello, I have been experiencing a huge problem for a few days on GamePass (PC)

    in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I have been experiencing a huge problem for a few days on GamePass (PC): Hello everyone, first of all, please forgive me for writing in French and simply using Google Translate, but I'm afraid my English isn't good enough to make myself understood. For the past few...
  7. Hello! I was wondering if I buy a physical Xbox Series X game or an Xbox One game, does the...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I was wondering if I buy a physical Xbox Series X game or an Xbox One game, does the...: I have an Xbox Series S and I found a game (NBA 2k25) that had a physical activation code as well, so I am wondering if any other games had these so I can purchase....
  8. Hello!

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello!: I merged 2 Microsoft accounts how do I undo it? One was my original account that I didn’t realize I had so when I went to make one it asked to merge the two and I realized it messed my Fortnite...
  9. Hello! Titanfall (XB1) Anyone?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! Titanfall (XB1) Anyone?: Hello thanks for reading, this is my first post on here. I'm basically looking for some friends to play Titanfall with. Whether you're a girl or guy doesn't matter. I have male friends and female...
  10. Hello. I need your help, my XB1 is having problems.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. I need your help, my XB1 is having problems.: Hello. I need your help, my XB1 is having problems. Enabling XB1 2015.05.28 lost many icons now instead of pictures, colored squares. In other games it is displayed (ms-resource: APP_NAME)...