Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...

Discus and support Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think the Forza collection lacks the legendary McLaren SLR d4e0de0f-3b6b-4f42-9990-173a0516cfa4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FrEnZy FoX, Aug 5, 2023.

1. FrEnZy FoX
    FrEnZy FoX Guest

Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one...

I think the Forza collection lacks the legendary McLaren SLR

:)

FrEnZy FoX, Aug 5, 2023
  2. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one more brilliant car to Forza community which is Mclaren SLR

Hello Frenzy, my name is zahir, a independent advisor.

Thank you. I am positive that the SLR will be added. Great choice.

Best wishes
    Zahir
  3. FrEnZy FoX Win User

Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one more brilliant car to Forza community which is Mclaren SLR

Hey thanks for the reply....I just did and voted for others who suggested the same car as I did
  4. Daft Badger Win User

It costs a lot of money to add cars due to licensing fees & some manufacturers will only allow certain cars to be added to games.

No one knows what cars will be added in the future to the new Forza apart from the devs so not sure why the IA is positive that the SLR will be added.

Got to admit though,having driven a SLR in real life it would be nice to see it added to the new Forza.

If you go the Forza forums HERE there should be a thread where you can suggest cars to be added to the games.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Activity Alerts displaying "0"

Thanks for the info guys, all of this is helping a lot! Are you guys able to add your profile to another Xbox One console? If you can, download your profiles to a separate Xbox One console and let me know if you can see Activity Alerts load up correctly.
    Thank you for your patience guys!
  6. I Like Drinkin Win User

Issues with Network Transfer from One S to Series X

Installing the Addons isn't an issue, I was just wondering if I could transfer them the same way as the games did.

So, I guess we can consider this topic closed. I'm still wondering why my One S was acting up that way, but for now, all is well. You ambassadors *****, thanks again for all your help and suggestions.

Bye now!

...erm, do I close this thread, or is it something you do? Well, whatever, keep on keeping on with us fellas :p
Thema:

1. Hello thanks for all of your works guys keep it up I was wondering if you could add one... - Similar Threads - Hello thanks works

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks: Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223
  6. Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my forza is stuck on syncing data screen and i really want some help with this. Thank you: Whenever I try launching up forza horizon 5, I am greeted with this screen: [img] 540946da-852f-4710-bcdb-0df450b59fc1
  7. Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you!

in XboX Insiders
    Hello everybody! Just a few simple questions that I would like answers to! Thank you!: Hey, Xbox Insiders! I was wondering if anybody has gotten a Rust beta code? And how does it work, and what shows up on the app? Thank you so very much! submitted by /u/Anxious-Anywhere-786...
  8. Hello pepole vote this one thank you realy much

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello pepole vote this one thank you realy much: Hello pepole Vote this xbox 360 conan idea thanx a lot https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/forums/911263-idea-drive-suggestion-box/suggestions/37602748-backwards-xbox-360-conan-idea...
  9. hello I arcel compared to my gamertag I would like to change but I'm not under for thank you ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello I arcel compared to my gamertag I would like to change but I'm not under for thank you ...: hello I arcel compared to my gamertag I would like to change but I'm not under for thank you kindly help me thank you for your understanding! 2c4d3976-19dd-43cf-b2a9-34e016e4fabe
  10. HELLO, IM A NXOE MEMBER, IM REQUESTNG FORUMS ACCESS! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELLO, IM A NXOE MEMBER, IM REQUESTNG FORUMS ACCESS! PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!: just need forums access for my preview program also need to figure out why I cannot fix this MTU problem. Problem just started today . 8560ddb3-3fe5-4669-a6f7-f29874302df4