Hello stick drift again on Xbox elite 2

Discus and support Hello stick drift again on Xbox elite 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I once again have a broken elite 2 controller. This is my second elite 2 unfortunately my first broke a month after warranty. I also have had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SenseiMoro, Feb 5, 2023.

1. SenseiMoro
    SenseiMoro Guest

Hello I once again have a broken elite 2 controller. This is my second elite 2 unfortunately my first broke a month after warranty. I also have had three elite ones break as well. Will I be getting a new controller to replace this defective one or a refurbished one. I feel that due the the money I have spent on these controller which obviously have build issues a new controller so be received and a refurbished model. Looking around the internet this issue seems wide spread and is not an isolated case. When the controller works it the best one on the market but this build quality is disappointing to say the least.

:)

SenseiMoro, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi SenseiMoro! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Sorry to know about the issue. I know how frustrating that must be. I would feel the same way in your situation.

For your concern, mostly, you may receive a refurbished replacement controller. But rest assured that before they send it back to you, everything will be checked or tested out.
  3. BobHun87 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller thumbstick drift

same.

my 1st elite: crash gumi grips. send back to service, but i buy a new one for this 2 week. Try this new: right stick drift to right...

ok, my 1st elite came back, try this. left stick drift to right (fresh new controller from ms service)

ok i sent back this 2 broken Elites.

1-2 week done, get 2 new fresh Elites... tested... both new Elite's (my 3rd and 4th) left sticks drift to right...

my last 5 Elites broken, 3 fresh from Xbox Support. Thats a big joke.
  4. madamimadam-B8BC044B Win User

Controller Drifting

I have 2 Elites drifting to the right from the left analog stick.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Drift with Elite controllers

I have two original elite controllers and one pf the new elite 2 controllers that I got my son for Christmas. They all have drift issues with the left sticks. I hd thought it would be addressed with the new version, but I guess not. Please help
    make this right.
    Unfortunately, stick drift seems all too common in this current generation on Xbox, on PS4, and even on Switch. I wonder if it's because so many games use the sticks at buttons as well, which is leading to extra pressure being exerted? I've lost many controllers
    to stick drift, and looking at the forums and reddit, a lot of people are complaining about stick drift issues from day one with the Elite series 2. Fingers crossed that Xbox can address the issue for everybody affected by it.
  6. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
Thema:

1. Hello stick drift again on Xbox elite 2 - Similar Threads - Hello stick drift

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  10. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea