Hello, someone stole my minecraft account.

Discus and support Hello, someone stole my minecraft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About week ago microsoft send me information about that someone changed my passworrd and I was out of reach so I reacted to it yesterday and it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dominik Mejta, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Hello, someone stole my minecraft account.

About week ago microsoft send me information about that someone changed my passworrd and I was out of reach so I reacted to it yesterday and it was late. And I dont know where to send message to support.

:)

Dominik Mejta, Dec 8, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, Dominik my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

I understand that your Minecraft account was compromised and you're looking for help recovering it. Here's how you can get started:

Step 1: Gather Evidence:

Locate your proof of purchase for the Minecraft premium account. This is crucial evidence for Mojang support to verify your ownership.
    Collect any additional information like email addresses associated with the account, purchase date, or transaction IDs.
    If possible, collect screenshots or recordings showing the username change and your original username on platforms like NameMC or Optifine.
    Step 2: Contact Mojang Support:

Go to the Mojang Help portal:

https://help.minecraft.net/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Select "Account & Security" as the category.
    Choose "Account Migration Issues" as the subcategory.
    Submit a request explaining your situation clearly.
    State that your account was compromised and the username changed without your authorization.
    Attach all the evidence you gathered, including proofs of purchase, screenshots, and additional information.
    Be patient and cooperative with Mojang support during their investigation.
    Step 3: Secure Your Other Accounts:

Change the password for any email address associated with your Minecraft account.
    Enable two-factor authentication on your email accounts and Mojang account (if you regain access).
    Consider using a password manager to generate and store strong, unique passwords for all your online accounts.
    Step 4: Be Aware of Potential Scams:

Unfortunately, scammers might try to exploit situations like yours. Be cautious of anyone who contacts you offering help in exchange for personal information or money.
    Only communicate with Mojang support through their official channels and avoid clicking on links or downloading files from unknown sources.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Someone on a Minecraft server stole my account.

Hi there Stone welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. If you are completely sure about this please report it as soon as possible to Mojang! https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

This way they can block the account and help you recovering it!
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Someone stole my account.

5. 吊打小逗比 Win User

Someone stole my account.

You should contact customer service
  6. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Someone stole my account

Thema:

1. Hello, someone stole my minecraft account. - Similar Threads - Hello someone stole

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my acc has been hacked and I’m very afraid that there’s someone on the acc spending...: My acc has been hacked and I’m afraid that someone is spending money off the acc because I’m not sure if my mother’s credit card is on it so there’s a very high risk. My acc has been hacked for...
  10. Hello, I want to exchange it, but it fails, what should I do? Can someone help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to exchange it, but it fails, what should I do? Can someone help me?: [img] I spent a lot of time on this exchange. 4483a905-8dca-43ca-bb6c-ad66f0e19222