Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

Discus and support Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aiden T2010, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Aiden T2010
    Aiden T2010 Guest

Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought...

Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass

:)

Aiden T2010, Aug 26, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought the wrong one. Is there anyway we can chance this rather then having to buy another gamepass

3. SoggySquash1 Win User

Minecrafters wanted

My son is 8 and just got xbox yesterday. Looking for friends that play Minecraft aslo. We sent a friend request.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

Thanks. Is there a way they can play together? We just purchased the XBox so he could play with friends who have Xbox. We have a playstation with which he can crossplatform play minecraft with these friends, but that's a little bit of a clunky process. ...
    Just to confirm what you wrote:

Your son WAS ABLE to play with THESE SAME friends through his Playstation 4 version of Minecraft?

If so, then those friends certainly have the "new" Bedrock Version of Minecraft.

In that case, check that your son is in fact playing "Minecraft" on the Xbox One (the Minecraft WITHOUT the "Xbox One Version" in the name)

It can also be possible that your son joined the Xbox Insiders Program and is playing a newer Beta version of Minecraft, that his friends don't have.

So when your son and his friends start Minecraft, they should check the Version number of the game shown on the title screen.
  5. ANTHONY HICKS Win User

Gamepass problem

so 35 days ago i bought gamepass so i can play 2k22 because my friend told me to try the game out the game

so i got gamepass to not play the full price off 2k22 so by the time my gamepass stopped i liked 2k22 so i end up buying 2k22 but when the game downloaded everything was fine but when i tried to get on the spot it wanted me to buy gamepass so thats when i tried to 1v1 my friend in my court it all so wanted to get gamepass so i even looked up videos xbox all i want to do is play 2k22 please help me xbox
  6. BarbedPython517 Win User

Parent looking for gaming friends for Autistic child

hello ,

i'm a mom and a play alot online with my sons who are 7

my boys would like to have some friends to play minecraft with

this is one of the gamertags...

mine is NeededRocket115 and my other sons is SubatomicEwe16.

Minecraft is their favorite game and they are nice kids.
Thema:

1. Hello.... so my son wanted to play minecraft with friends we got gamepass but have bought... - Similar Threads - Hello son wanted

2. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  3. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  4. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  5. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  6. Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello is my son's xbox account linked to a Microsoft account?: My son has accidentally logged out of his account and doesn't remember the login and has been wondering if his xbox account is linked to a Microsoft account. Since we forgot the email I'm not sure...
  7. Minecraft, Hello Pin, and an Unhappy Son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, Hello Pin, and an Unhappy Son: Using Windows 10 and trying to install Minecraft for my son. The computer REALLY wants to authenticate using Hello Pin, which I’ve never setup, so the setup fails. I cannot change the option to...
  8. Hola Microsoft quería saber si estos juegos son compatibles con Xbox series x - Hello...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hola Microsoft quería saber si estos juegos son compatibles con Xbox series x - Hello...: Hola Microsoft quería saber si estos juegos son compatibles con Xbox series x : Godzilla destroy all monsters melee, Godzilla save the earth, Spiderman The movie game (2002), Spiderman 2 (2004),...
  9. Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...: Hi, I would like to know the reason why they have banned the console xbox one to my son since they have not contacted comingo that I am the father this is the gametag [Mod Removed] please tell me...
  10. Hello! My son wants his gamertag changed due to being bullied but I can't afford it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello! My son wants his gamertag changed due to being bullied but I can't afford it!: My son is constantly bullied for his gamertag and he doesn't even want to play anymore but I can't pay to have it changed, I was told about a rewards program and that could help me with my issue....