Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...

Discus and support Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using Master... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mahmoud Negm1, Oct 31, 2023.

1. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using Master Card, and when I clicked 'buy' I got the following error message

:)

Mahmoud Negm1, Oct 31, 2023
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

My grandparents bought me a 25 dollar Visa Gift card for Christmas

Hello APerson,

We understand that you were given a $25 Visa gift card and would like to use this to purchase content on the Microsoft store.

Unfortunately, a Visa prepaid debit card will be unrecognized when attempting to be used for purchases within the store, it is recommended to purchase Microsoft/Xbox gift cards from either our website or at various retail stores such as Wal-Mart, BestBuy,
    or Walgreens.

Try this out and this will apply a currency amount as credit for your account to use on items within the Microsoft store.

Best wishes!
  3. Judge Win User

Visa debit card

I use my Visa debit card all the time OP. As long as it is an active debit card with your bank (open account, good expiration date on the card, ect) then yes you can use it to purchase items and memberships for Xbox LIVE. My Visa Debit card is currently
    my only linked payment method and it has never failed me.

@WPAK - Option 6 on that link is talking about the Windows Phone Store, not XBL Store, just a heads up :)
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I clicked 'buy' I got the following error message:

Hi Mahmoud N, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem purchasing a game from the Windows Store, with the intention of helping you I am going to suggest some steps:

If you are able to open MS Store, open MS Store > Click on your profile picture on top right and sign-out. Then sign-in again.

In case this does not work, you have to contact support directly, for this you can enter the following link.

Support: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

Let me know if this information is useful to you!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Billing and payment

I cannot purchase any games or apps from windows store on xbox as it asks for Visa and other international cards..there is no option for local debit cards

Is there any way to purchase using the local card
    India region accepts debit and credit cards issued in India.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Store

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! If you're using a Visa Debit gift card, the store may have some issues processing the order. These payment methods are unable to be used with subscriptions and in addition, will not behave well in the normal store. You could go and
    purchase a Microsoft Account currency gift card with your Visa Debit gift card and use that to purchase the game and DLC you're attempting to buy.

I hope this information helps.
Thema:

Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...

1. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I... - Similar Threads - Hello was purchase

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  6. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  7. Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I have purchased the Ac mirage game for my Xbox series s and I'm having the issue of...: Tool wheel not able access at all, no matter what I have tried. I have areas in my game that i need to get through and it requires the tool wheel as in example openingbarred doors, I need the...
  8. Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And...: Hello,i purchased mw3 vault edition on another account can i play it on main account? And another question can i get benefit of vault edition on main account? cb4aabf3-b34c-421d-8215-facc28c3bb0f
  9. Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has...: Hello i just purchased 1 month realms for 2 players on ps5 and it says that purchase has been successfull but it cant be create . How i fix that ? 112125a7-b289-4ac1-a86b-4b13ee060d6c
  10. hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i have an problem with 1 of the purchased product: Purchased Product is an game Sea of Thieves it was purchased in 20 of june 2020 and science 2021 or even earlier (dont remember corectly sry) game refuses to lauch i bought it in steam,when i try...