Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...

Discus and support Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift card so I can get skins and battle pass. I need help pls... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwaynedxxd, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Dwaynedxxd
    Dwaynedxxd Guest

Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift...

Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift card so I can get skins and battle pass. I need help pls

:)

Dwaynedxxd, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift card so I can get skins and battle pass.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dwaynedxxd, this gift card that owns it was purchased at the Epic store or the Microsoft store, the ones for the Microsoft store have 25 digits.

Would it be a Cash Gift to then buy V-Bucks, or do you already own a Card with V-Bucks to redeem?

If it's a 25-digit Microsoft Gift Card, you first have to redeem it in your Microsoft account and then sign in to the game so they can be validated.

If you go to Epic, you'll need to sign in to your Epic account and redeem them through the site.

How to redeem gift cards and codes

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  3. Dwaynedxxd Win User

Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift card so I can get skins and battle pass.

Thax for the information and Leting you know it was a gift card with v bucks on it👍.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

How can I relocate the 25 digit code that comes on the V bucks card?

To my knowledge fortnight gift cards must be redeemed on their website, you should look at the information on the card for details
  5. Mitchellffc Win User

What to do if I redeem fortnight vbucks on the wrong microsoft account?

What do you mean it goes directly to fortnight? My Microsoft account doesn’t have a fortnight account. It’s just my Microsoft account that I manage my sons account amongst other things.
  6. Mitchellffc Win User

What to do if I redeem fortnight vbucks on the wrong microsoft account?

I'm not following you....I have never played fortnight with my microsoft account. I do not have xbox live on the microsoft account either. I basically only use my microsoft account to to monitor my sons account. What do you mean log into fortnight? Like on a web browser?
Thema:

1. Hello so I play fortnight on my iPad with Xboxcloud and I’m try to redeem my fortnight gift... - Similar Threads - Hello play fortnight

2. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  3. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  4. Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I own an Xbox Series S. I cannot install it from my phone. Remote play is on, but I...: Hello, I logged in to my Microsoft account from the Xbox application, then I clicked on the console section and it asked me to define it. I said to install it first. I got the TV code, but the...
  5. Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello why can i play fornite every single time i try it keeps saying no on all the accounts...: Hello microsoft, Hi when ever i try to play fortnite on any accounts on my xbox it keeps saying an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live, but i can still play...
  6. Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games: Hello Why can't I invite game to my friends! And i cant play online games 4178a91d-d1dc-4e4b-a91f-53ad85ce6bfb
  7. hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, i bought game pass core so i can play gta5 online but it is written that my account...: how can i chek what is goin on?? a671ce25-730c-4696-883c-09bc65e877e4
  8. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  9. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  10. Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello,so I installed Roblox and tried to play it but when try to enter I get message...: And btw I deleted it and installed it again but nothing changed and also tried a bunch of other methods but nothing changed 83de48bf-d79b-4f83-a45c-329e9540d90a