Hello. So i have a Xbox series X and this only happens to this game. When i play minecraft...

Discus and support Hello. So i have a Xbox series X and this only happens to this game. When i play minecraft... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. So i have a Xbox series X and this only happens to this game. When i play minecraft the sound will cut out and come back on after a few minutes.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shawn Lababidi, Apr 12, 2023.

1. Hello. So i have a Xbox series X and this only happens to this game. When i play minecraft...

Hello. So i have a Xbox series X and this only happens to this game. When i play minecraft the sound will cut out and come back on after a few minutes. This does not happen to any other game I play it only happens to minecraft. It sucks cause i like playing minecraft with my kids but when your playing on survival and not trying to die from mobs its hard do to the fact that the sounds cuts off and on. I have tried a more expensive HDMI cord or adjusting the settings for the audio but nothing has helped. Please help me out.

:)

Shawn Lababidi, Apr 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Hello. So i have a Xbox series X and this only happens to this game. When i play minecraft...