hello probelms with recent player

Discus and support hello probelms with recent player in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i had a issue a recent player by the name of [Mod Removed] hacked my account and everything and whatever he did he had me suspended and banned they say... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XDragonmaster30, May 29, 2014.

1. hello probelms with recent player

i had a issue a recent player by the name of [Mod Removed] hacked my account and everything and whatever he did he had me suspended and banned they say the reason is market place theft well i was out of town that day and he messaged me 2
    days in a row saying he hacked me and everything so he can use my info to bother and harass other and everything well it worked cuz im banned and suspended so can someone do something to his profile or console he had hacked and downloaded my stuff and info
    to his console and i dont appreciate it noones helping me they are considering me as the bad guy i dont like it so can u help me??????

:)

XDragonmaster30, May 29, 2014
  2. laxboy81
    laxboy81 Guest
    GTA 5 - took about 8 hours to install on Xbox One (digital preorder)

Im having the same probelm

laxboy81, May 29, 2014
  3. XBOX 360S will beep but not turn on???

how many people are haveing this probelm

CoolRaptor192, May 29, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If your account was compromised, you need to contact support and have them start an unauthorized access investigation. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us There is no guarantee that your ban will be lifted even if they find that your account was not in your control at the time.

Calling out other players is not allowed on the forums. You can file a complaint on him via the console if you want the enforcement team to investigate him and take action.

Smwutches, May 29, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: