Hello people [Updated]

Discus and support Hello people [Updated] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys and girls It was brought to my attention that PM's seem to be a little off since the upgrade. Which is absolutely perfect timing, it's not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Sherwood, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Hello people [Updated]

Hey guys and girls

It was brought to my attention that PM's seem to be a little off since the upgrade. Which is absolutely perfect timing, it's not like I didn't send out over 90 PM's to you all prior to the upgrade (lol). I'm going to give it a few days, maybe a week and
    then re-send all the PM's out again in relation to the head **** thread a lot of you posted in. I am more than certain that a bunch of you have more feedback than you did before hand so maybe this worked out for the best eh.

Thank you for understanding and please feel free to reach out to me if any of you have any trouble or concerns that you want to discuss. Speak soon and take good care!

Cloud

Update:

Sorry I have not been around much these past few days peeps. I have been away at the in-laws (hoorah...) anyhow, I am back now and tonight / tomorrow morning I'm going to be checking my PM's and having a poke around these parts to get up to speed. As always,
    if any of you have any problems or questions please reach out.

Thank you all for being awesome.

Many thanks,

Cloud

:)

Mark Sherwood, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Felarna
    Felarna Guest
    Hello People

Hey,

Just like all the other people here i am looking for some nice people to play with.

My Gamertag is and I'm 20 and from Germany.

Playing a lot AC Revalations at the moment but i also have Halo Reach, dead island, dark souls and other stuff.

I also have a mic but haven't really used it yet.

Felarna, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Hello People.

Lmao! I Love it! Small Pox!

Took my a few seconds to associate it but this is a good day for me, I'm only down by a few IQ points today by the looks of it.

Mark Sherwood, Feb 17, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Hello people [Updated]