Hello, Not shure how to request a game for backwards compatibility but I would like to just...

Discus and support Hello, Not shure how to request a game for backwards compatibility but I would like to just... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You have this glave that you throw and it can be controlled. I remember doing sum real trick shots with that thing. Had so much fun with the combat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o0NYXKNIGHTo, Aug 30, 2022.

1. o0NYXKNIGHTo
    o0NYXKNIGHTo Guest

Hello, Not shure how to request a game for backwards compatibility but I would like to just...

You have this glave that you throw and it can be controlled. I remember doing sum real trick shots with that thing. Had so much fun with the combat mechanics that I would spends hours on end perfecting that glave control. I'll buy it again for my series X, just give me the option plz. Ill pay $30 bucks for it again, if it could be remaster plz. Im 41 years old and would like to point out, ive bought Doom over 25 times. They keep making new ones so I keep buying them. lol

:)

o0NYXKNIGHTo, Aug 30, 2022
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Last of Backwards Compatible on Xbox One

Hello Thomas,

Unfortunately, Xbox ideas no longer takes requests for backward compatible games. The only way to suggest them is to get with the developer of the game. Some of them would be great to have backward compatible.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Backwards compatibility

Hello there,

We understand that you have an inquiry here in regards to backwards compatibility, and a list of games that you would enjoy having join the backwards compatibility list.

The process for getting games to join the backwards compatibility list is to request it from the developers of these games. Developers make games backwards compatible when they see a growing number in requests for specific titles.

In this case, the developer for most of the Harry Potter series happens to be
    Electronic Arts
    . It would be best to request these titles with them so that we can see titles like these return.

We hope that this information helps, we will be locking this thread to deter repeated answers, but we wish you the best!
  4. Smwutches Win User

Hello, Not shure how to request a game for backwards compatibility but I would like to just put it out there. To whom it may concern, may I plz request Dark Sector from the 360 days, thankyou.

There is no way to request a game and backwards compatibility ended last year. Anything that is not compatible at this point, won't be.
  5. o0NYXKNIGHTo Win User

Hello, Not shure how to request a game for backwards compatibility but I would like to just put it out there. To whom it may concern, may I plz request Dark Sector from the 360 days, thankyou.

Bummer, ok thankyou for your response...
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Why can’t we get castlevania curse of darkness (the best in the series)

Hello MIKEYBZZ, sorry to hear you're having trouble with finding the game.

Xbox has said that they were adding no more games to the backwards compatible list which means that if the one you're looking for is not already listed as backwards compatible it may not be added.

However, I would like to suggest giving it a try anyway. You can request the game or upvote a previous request via this link https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas/
Thema:

1. Hello, Not shure how to request a game for backwards compatibility but I would like to just... - Similar Threads - Hello shure request

2. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  3. hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want

in XboX Insiders
    hello my friends, look at my games and add me if you want: Chcete byť priateľmi s používateľom Stephan#2447 v Xboxe? Kliknite na prepojenie. https://www.xbox.com/play/share/friend/25MnYsitWA submitted by /u/Stephan-14 [link] [comments]
  4. ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s

in XboX Insiders
    ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s: ‎‏Hello, I am an Xbox fan and I would like the Steam store to be added to the Xbox Series s submitted by /u/secuirte [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor: I'm trying to Connect my Xbox series s to an HP le2002x monitor but every time it says "out of range , change resolution to 1900x900 60HZ" i tried to restart the Xbox and change but it still...
  6. Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello why when i trie to connect wifi on xbox 360 it says to use a wireless internent...: Hello why when i try to connect my wifi on my x box three sixty it says To use Internet connection connect an xbox 360 Wireless Networking ADAPTER to your console and the wifi it will be next to...
  7. 100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY

in XBoX on Consoles
    100% Packet Loss. Hello, I would like to BlAmE tHe InTeRnEt CoMpAnY: So, with this huge outage, for almost 2 hours, I took the liberty to check for packet loss. Yup, 100% packet loss, the whole time. Imagine that. It’s you all. Please fix this, [img]...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I can't where is the OW2 season 10 perk bundle code, and I play on xbox and I have...: Hello, I play overwatch on xbox and I have xbox game pass ultimate, but I can't find where is the code for me to claim and get the skin bundle... a2e5cdb0-d74a-4027-ba05-2930097aa3a1
  10. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...