Hello! My son wants his gamertag changed due to being bullied but I can't afford it!

Discus and support Hello! My son wants his gamertag changed due to being bullied but I can't afford it! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My son is constantly bullied for his gamertag and he doesn't even want to play anymore but I can't pay to have it changed, I was told about a rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by countryboy5wag6, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Hello! My son wants his gamertag changed due to being bullied but I can't afford it!

My son is constantly bullied for his gamertag and he doesn't even want to play anymore but I can't pay to have it changed, I was told about a rewards program and that could help me with my issue. Someone help!

:)

countryboy5wag6, Oct 29, 2016
  2. Smolley
    Smolley Guest
    Bullying regards to XBL Gamertag

Hello, my two sons have been bullied in regards to their Xbox Live Gamertag and I do not have the disposable income to change their name due to it being christmas very soon. I have bought them an Xbox ONE for christmas so they will most likely not want to
    play if there is no way of me changing their name due to lack of funds.

I was wondering if there was any way I could have the XBL name changed to avoid the bullying and the dissapointment that they could face if they do not enjoy their christmas present because of online bullies.

Smolley, Oct 29, 2016
  3. My sons Gamertag.

My son is getting bullied and teased about his gamertag. I don't have the money to change it for him. I was wondering is there any like free gamertag change that can be done?

Occultus Mors, Oct 29, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Hello! My son wants his gamertag changed due to being bullied but I can't afford it!

To change a gtag you have to pay a fee. If your son is being harassed online just report those who harass him and block them to avoid further abuse.

M3tal Daz3, Oct 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: