Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

Discus and support Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x. Thanks 803849fd-43a3-4040-9cbc-c8721aed9223 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by donte crestwell, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

Hello, can anybody from xbox community list all the ssd expansion storage card I can use on xbox series x.

Thanks

:)

donte crestwell, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks

Hello Donte C, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox. All users help each other with common problems.

With the intention of being able to help you, I did a search on the internet and these are excellent options on the market and it seemed like good information, which you should take into account:

1. Best Xbox Series X SSD overall

Excellent performance

The best and only direct expansion unit officially available, this is a great little bit of kit.

4. Best alternative SSD card for Xbox Series

Excellent option

The WD_Black expansion card is just as good as the Seagate one, making them the two best options.

Samsung T7 Portable SSD

2. Best Xbox Series X External SSD

Great alternative

SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD

4. Best rugged SSD for Xbox Series

Rugged storage

A great unit that is safe even in difficult situations.

WD_Black P50 Game Drive SSD

5. Best SSD for Xbox Series X gaming

High speed

An excellent SSD that should unfortunately be a little cheaper, but is nonetheless an external storage superstar.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information source (Credits): https://www.pocket-lint.com/es-es/v...153829-mejor-ssd-para-xbox-series-xs-externo/

Best regards,
    Oskayra.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Don't listen to the "advisor". They are listing some external drives that can't be used to play Series S/X games. Only the two (Seagate and WD) expansion cards are capable of playing the games. Just listen to Obsessive Power. They know what they are talking about, unlike the "advisor".
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Only the Seagate Expansion and the WD Black C50 work for Series X|S games. All other SSD's can only be connected via the USB port and they are too slow for Series X|S games
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Why can I not install game pass games on the USB external hard drive?

Thema:

1. Hello, my question is what's all the ssd expansion card I can use for xbox series x. Thanks - Similar Threads - Hello question what's

2. Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I have a question what type of UPS do I choose for xbox series x off line or online ups: Where I live the power goes off sometimes and I don't want to damage my Xbox Series X So questions about the type of UPS needed is it off line or on line ups a95e996b-84b3-4d5e-abab-076fa5c29d65
  3. Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello I'd I'll like to ask a question about a Xbox wireless adapter: Hello I'm looking for a Bluetooth Xbox adapter. I'm at this point using two headsets, one for gaming and the other one for watching TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you...
  4. well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...

in XBoX on Windows
    well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use...: well hello, my CD drive is making a weird sound like a shaver so my question is can i use my xbox without using discs?+ can this weird sound damage the other devices part...
  5. Hello! Gamer pic question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! Gamer pic question.: Does this picture Violate xbox terms of service for profile pictures? i have posted pictures like this before with Zero vulgarity and Very PG-E to where i wouldn't care at all if my 7 year old son...
  6. Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello , my question is i am not able to login in Minecraft bedrock: I am wanted to know why is this happening 622f5bd7-bd1a-407a-b19c-56c16e7a1a79
  7. Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice...: Hello, how are you I have a question, when I play Fortnite on the Xbox series s, I notice that the fan is getting hot, but at the same time I do not notice that in most games, so is this a problem...
  8. Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.: Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile, i can´t see all the games i have played so was just wondering if the are a cap on how many games is shown until it starts...
  9. Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my GT is MadCowDisease0 and my question is how to get my suspension lifted after my...: My account says permanent suspension which is very odd and End Date says indefinite which is even more strange. e00ecd6f-5769-4335-aadc-fe4d1221b515
  10. Hello, i have a question. i have a pc with intel core i5-4690T and a Geforce GT710 and 16Gb...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, i have a question. i have a pc with intel core i5-4690T and a Geforce GT710 and 16Gb...: This is what the sign says. And if the graphics card is not compatible can somenoe search a MSFS-compatible GPU that is low-profile?? I play on a lenovo pc. 51eefe13-d3ed-412e-8864-4db20804e459