Hello my name is Aidan and I am having problems with my cereal headset adapter it is stuck ...

Discus and support Hello my name is Aidan and I am having problems with my cereal headset adapter it is stuck ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox one stereo headset adapter is stuck on mute I push the button and it doesn't work I try to update the controller it says it doesn't need to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BloodthirstyRam, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Hello my name is Aidan and I am having problems with my cereal headset adapter it is stuck ...

my Xbox one stereo headset adapter is stuck on mute I push the button and it doesn't work I try to update the controller it says it doesn't need to be updated please help me I don't know what to do I tried restarting my Xbox I did nothing I put the stereo
    headset adapter and another controller and it just won't work it's stuck on mute and I can't Fix it help

:)

BloodthirstyRam, Jan 26, 2017
  2. NappyKevin
    NappyKevin Guest
    Xbox one stereo headset adapter

My Xbox one stereo headset adapter is stuck on mute and I have to update my controller with the adapter but it's still stuck on mute, any suggestions?

NappyKevin, Jan 26, 2017
  3. madcaliban
    madcaliban Guest
    Xbox Headset stuck on mute...and now the Stereo adapter is also stuck on mute

Been having issues w/ my headset where the mute light is always on so I can't hear or talk to anyone in MP games. Tried 2 different controllers so I thought it was the headset. Now the adapter that came w/ the Premium Stereo Headset is also stuck on mute.
    I'm not starting to think its a preference or system issue instead of hardware....unless of course both my controllers are SOL.

Anyone else experience this?

madcaliban, Jan 26, 2017
  4. Aidan M Friend Win User

Should I be worried if my xbox game opens blu ray disc player?

Hello Jackson, my name is Aidan. I am an independent expert and would be happy to help. Does this happen with any other disks, or just this one specific disk?
  5. Aidan M Friend Win User

My Xbox Wireless headset won't turn on

Hello Jaiden, my name is Aidan. I am an independent expert and would be happy to help. In order to fix this you can try resetting the headset. To do this, plug the USB cable into the headset but do not plug the other end into anything else. Then hold down the headset's power button and mute button at the same time, and then quickly plug in the other end of the cable to the Xbox, a PC, or an outlet. If this is successful the headset should power off, and then it should turn back on.
  6. Aidan M Friend Win User

How ibrecover ando old acc that indont hace any source of forma to recover it?

Hello Bianca, my name is Aidan. I am an independent expert and would be happy to help. You mention you've lost your old password. Do you still have access to the email attached to the account?
  7. Aidan M Friend Win User

How do you block or eliminate looking for group posts that are in a foreign language

Hello Robert, my name is Aidan. I am an independent expert and would be happy to help. Xbox LFG does have a filter for language, so you should be able to filter for English posts. This does NOT filter by region unfortunately, so you may end up in groups with poor connection quality.
  8. Aidan M Friend Win User

I'm trying to renew my fortnite crew subscription but nothing will let me

Hello Hunter, my name is Aidan. I'm an independent expert and would be happy to help you. Have you tried subscribing from inside Fortnite (either in the Item Shop or Battle Pass tab)?
Thema:

Hello my name is Aidan and I am having problems with my cereal headset adapter it is stuck ...

1. Hello my name is Aidan and I am having problems with my cereal headset adapter it is stuck ... - Similar Threads - Hello name Aidan

2. hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello my name is kai and i was playing on my xbox one s console and all of a sudden it...: i thought it might be power issues but to no avail i even re downloaded the software again it keep on turning off randomly i had it cleaned and put heat grease and still so power isn’t the issue...
  3. Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, my name is siddarth, I want to increase my vram.: I have Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe graphics 98d836be-d9a9-469d-9e08-2949135848b0
  4. Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, my name Is Joseph Samuel Wilson: Honestly, I could direct every single game you guys have made in the past 20 years, because so many of them suck, or simply do not do what they should. Id be willing to bet all of your directing...
  5. Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I’m looking forward on buying a flight stick with the name “speed link phantom hawk”...: Is that flight stick compatible with windows 11 ? a81dedd3-6582-4271-af59-6e0ed0769fea
  6. Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello Microsoft! My name is Idan, question to ask and problem. When I enable developer mode...: Dear Microsoft, I hope for your best help as possible you able to and to answer what and why is it happening and what Do I do since I tried resetting the Xbox and doing everything and I am...
  7. hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello my name is rina manasherov someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a...: hello my name is someone charged me for three months for spotify i want a refund please help me i am an invalid i did it by mistake they charged me for 85 shekels...
  8. hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is heitor and I bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do?: Hi Xbox , my name is Heitor And i bought fifa 18 last friday and it does not enter. What do i do? b2aaf883-21e3-442e-aa99-a46b969494a0
  9. hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello my name is future i have a friday the 13th morph problem/glitch: Hello everyone im a friday the 13th fan i was playing once and i had this probblem i was going to morph and there was no red dot strange i contacted the game and they said i had to uninstall it i...
  10. Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card: Hello my name is Daniela and I have a problem with redeeming the Xbox one live gold card, I would like to play online but I did not know how to cooperate so I went to the store and there is the...